Cheater!

-Meet Park Jimin, a 16 year old boy with a heart of gold. Well for the most part. He was this happy, all smiles, with a heart that was full of nothing but love and care. Everyone knew him as the selfless, kind, lovable boy that grew up with them.

However that all change a week after his 15th birthday. Like any other teenager his body was changing, his mind was changing, everything was changing. He didn't like it, in fact he hated it. But there was one thing he noticed that changed that made him feel butterflies.

Kim Namjoon became the most handsome man in his life. Jimin wanted to be with that handsome man, be held in his arms and kissed endlessly. Oh how he craved for the man to love him, just like he loves his.....sister.

Park Jihyo is JiMin's older sister. Happily in love with Kim Namjoon. Park Jimin was in love with his older sisters boyfriend, Kim Namjoon. He felt ashamed of himself, betraying his sister like that. But his feelings, they couldn't be stopped.

Every night he lied in bed thinking about what it'd be like to be in love with Namjoon. To feel his arms wrapped around him, comforting him when he got headaches of sick. Loving him every second he got, kissing each moment like they'd be separated at any moment.

He wanted it all, maybe even that bad. The arguments, miss understandings. Everything. He wanted it all, he was being selfish. Thinking about how his sister would feel crossed his mind many times, but he didn't think too much about it.

That's how he ended up here, a week after his birthday with Namjoon sat next to him in the living room. Jihyo has gone out with her friends, forgetting to tell Namjoon she wasn't free for the day. Namjoon said he'd come back but the desires Jimin had over ruled his logic.

"Joonie-ah why didn't you come to my birthday?" Jimin whined pressing himself close to Namjoon. He pouted with his puppy eyes. Namjoon sighed shifting in his seat. "You said you'd be there Joonie, you let me down."

"Jiminie, come one. You can't expect me to be here all the time." Namjoon didn't know how to let the boy down, it broke his heart seeing Jimin upset. "I should go, doesn't look like your sister is going to be here any time soon."

Jimin panicked when Namjoon began to stand up. Pushing Namjoon to the couch Jimin sat on his stomach with his hand firmly hold the older down. He gulped feeling a burst of adrenaline within him. Rolling his hips back, Jimin but his lip.

"Forget about her," Jimin whisper looking down at Namjoon. The rolling of JiMin's hips against Namjoon's felt amazing, they both were slowly overcome with lust. Namjoon's hands slowly made their way to JiMin's hips. "Please, Namjoon. Forget about her, just focus on me."

Namjoon's logic left the room the second Jimin rolled his hips and moaned. Within second they were in a heated make out. Both lost control, but not completely. Namjoon's shirt was thrown aside alongside JiMin's shirt and shorts.

"Jimin," Namjoon pushed Jimin off of him. "We can't do this. You're only 15, more important I'm dating your sister." Jimin huffed standing up grabbing his shirt and shorts and stomped to his room angrily. Namjoon sighed grabbing his phone and leaving the home.

But that was just the start of it all.

-~~~~~~-

"Jihyo isn't home at the moment," Jimin smiled cheekily. He laid on his bed with his phone pressed to his ear.

"Are you trying to get me to come over?" A giggle left Jimin's lips. "Jiminie, you know I can't resist cute giggles." Namjoon smiled with one hand on the wheel and a lazy smile. "Look, I'll be there in a bit I just have to pick something up."