Why

=====================================
Jeon Jungkook
Baby Mama

Kim Taehyung
Baby Daddy
=====================================

Jungkook's P.O.V

Here's a little backstory on me. I'm adopted, knowing that at the age of ten it really ate at me. Having my birth parents give me up to complete strangers hurt. So to deal with the pain I rebelled. I stole from shops, vandalized buildings, crossed private property, and I even did drugs once.

That's how I ended up in a prison for troubled kids like me. I made a lot of friends, enemy's, family. But there was this one boy that I fell madly in love with. I could never forget him.
_________________________________________

-Eight Years Ago-

"Hey Jungkook, Taehyung was staring at you during lunch." Seokmin said. I looked up in curiosity. "Over there," He said pointing to the sidewalk. Taehyung stood there with his friends.

"You think I should go talk to him?" I asked bitting my lip. It was no secret to Seokmin that I was crushing on Taehyung. He nodded pushing me towards the group. Taking a deep breath I walked over to the group. "Um, can I speak with Taehyung?"

The boys around Taehyung were smirking as they patted Taehyung's back before running off. "So what did you want to talk about?" Taehyung asked stepping closer to me.

"Well Seokmin said that you were watching me and I wanted to know what that was about," I said clasping my hands together behind my back. The smirk on his face grew.

"Aren't you a curious boy," Taehyung said standing mere centimeters from me. "Also, I just couldn't help looking at that nice body of yours. I've heard around that you've got a real nice body. I'd like to have some of it for myself.

I blush swaying from side to side. Taehyung chuckled taking my cheek into his hand and pressing our lips together. Whistles were heard and the smirk on Taehyung's lips made me all giddy.
_________________________________________

If I had known what the future held for us, would I have agreed to dating him? Would I have gone up to him in the first place? It all was so confusing. But I didn't help when all those hormones were added in.
_________________________________________

-Seven Years & Eight Months Ago-

Having sex was against the rules. No one ever cared so at least someone was having sex each night. So being the horny and desperate teen I was, Taehyung and I had sex, a lot. It always felt weird, like Taehyung wasn't enjoying it.

I knew that I loved Taehyung so much, and would do anything for him. But then things got more rough and I felt more pain than pleasure. It was almost like he was trying to find the pleasure he wanted, but wasn't getting.

We never talked about it, no one brought up the fact that he wasn't enjoying the sex. I've even heard his friends talking about me. They would bring up the fact that I have no family and that Taehyung doesn't even feel pleasure with me. It made me feel pathetic, like I didn't belong on Taehyung's life.

Then the fateful day of Taehyung's leave came. He had served his time here and was able to get out now. It was a sad day for me. My boyfriend was going to leave me. We had goodbye sex last night and it was the same.