My Player

=====================================
Becks Foulshow
17

Jason Jones
17
=====================================

Becks's P.O.V

I drove myself to Oliver's school to watch one of his games. When I got there I pulled out my phone texting Oliver that I had arrived. Pulling my hoodie from the passenger seat and heading to the field.

The bleachers were packed, it felt like the whole school was here. Seeing so many people in one area was quite overwhelming for me since I go to a small school in the next town over. It really surprised me how far Oliver and I have come since we don't see each other as often as a couple that went to the same school would.

The roar of the crowd woke me up from my day dreams. Turning my phone over checking for Oliver's text. Nothing. Shrugging it off I watched the teams come out. I clapped my hands searching for Oliver. He had this cute goofy grin on his face as he searched the crowd.

I felt kind of weird when he started waving. No it wasn't directed towards me but on the other end of the bleachers. Brushing it off I continued to watch the game. I cheered with the crowd. So far they were winning.

Screams and clapping filled the air when the game ended with a win from Oliver's team. I was smiling ear to ear knowing what kind of affect a win had on Oliver. People started filing out, I stood up trying to get my way to the field. Trying to get to Oliver.

I made my way onto the field searching for Oliver. "Becks! What are you doing here?" Jason, a friend of Oliver said frantically running to me. I smiled, but I frowned watching him turning me around and staring back with a worried look.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled turning my head. A pained laugh left my lips seeing Oliver holding another boy in his arms, kissing with smiles on their faces. Jason sighed behind me. "How long has this been going on?"

I chocked on a cry. Facing Jason he gave me a pitied look. "About a month or two," he said scratching the back of his neck. I was too heartbroken to be mad at Jason for not telling me. He watched me has I had an emotional breakdown. Wrapping my arms around myself gripping onto the sides of my hoodie. "I'm sorry."

He pulled me into a hug. I cried into his neck. Nothing was being said between us. His hand rubbed my back trying to comfort me. "I know it hurts but you'll be fine," he whispered. Another round of sobs came. "Let's get you home."

Jason started walking me out. I leaned onto Jason wanting someone to comfort me. "Becks? When did you get here?" Oliver came to a stop in front of me. The confusion on his face seeing Jason holding me and tears on my face. "Oh baby, what happened?"

"I'm asking the exact same thing," I said pulling away from Jason and making my way to my car. Locking myself in, I stared up my car. Oliver started knocking on my window.

"Baby, please let's talk about this," Oliver's muffled voice made me roll my eyes. I feel so done with this all. "It's dangerous to drive like this. Let's talk Okay," Oliver tried to coax me. I rolled my eyes flipping him off before driving away.
_________________________________________

-Eight Months Later-

"Ahh! No stop!" I cried. My laughter mixed with Jason's. His fingers were jabbing at my sides. At first it started out as Jason working out while I watched. But the he decided that he wanted to kiss me as his motivation. I ended up under him, which turned into a tickle session.