My Bunny

Taehyung's P.O.V

I couldn't help the smile that spread across my lips when I looked out the window seeing the tall buildings and crowded streets. I was finally going to be meeting my friend after years of waiting. We've been talking for months now and had found an open date for the both of us.

Park Jimin, he's part of a group that I have yet to listen to. They have become so popular. I parked my car in a free parking space. When I got out I smelled the city air. Being honest, I was terrified stepping out in these streets. My whole life was lived in a small town on the outskirts.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Jimin's number. When he greeted me a smile spread on my lips. "I just got here, which apartment number?" I ask walking towards the apartment building Jimin and told me about.

"Um, about that. I'm not home yet, but I think Jin and Hoseok are home. I'll call them and tell them you're coming. Oh and 327 4th floor," Jimin said music blasting in the background. I shake my head. I'm finally able to see my best friend and he's not even here to greet me.

"Alright fine, hopefully I'll see you tonight," I said hanging up after a goodbye from Jimin. Groaning softly I made my way to the elevator. The place was beautiful. Black walls, white marbled floors and ceiling covered in lights.

"Excuse me sir, I do not recognize you as one of our residents, do you mind telling me who you're visiting?" A woman dressed in a white loose button up and black slacks. I gave her a smile and bowed my head.

"I'm sorry, I'm visiting apartment number 327," I said looking up at the woman kindly. She gave me a short smile and motioned me over towards the front desk. "May I know why this is necessary?"

"Ah, if you must understand we have a policy of insuring safety to all our residents," the woman said punching in a few numbers on the phone. I sat patiently tapping my finger on the desk. "Yes, hello SeokJin sir, there is a guest in the lobby. We just wanted to make sure that they are here to see you. I see, we'll send him up for you."

"Does that me I'm free to go?" I ask and got a nod in return. I skipped my way to the elevator. I placed my finger over the doorbell and rang it twice. Shoving my hands into my pockets I stood with a lopsided grin. The door opened to a handsome man. "Hello, I'm Jimin's friend."

"Ahh, yes. Jimin said you would be coming by. Come in, I'm SeokJin by the way." The man dressed in a grey hoodie and tight black jeans opened the door for me and lead me into the living room.

"Jimin has told me so much about you," I said with a wide smile. We sat down on the couch. "I hope this isn't awkward, I barely know you and I'm just walking in."

"Oh, you're fine. Jimin talks about you all the time. Sometimes Yoongi even gets jealous. I've seen and heard so much about you I'm surprised we haven't met years before," SeokJin said with a smile. I nod my head.

"How long have you known Jimin?" SeokJin asked pulling his legs onto the couch. I shuffled around finding a comfy position with one leg up and the other down.

"Well, we were in the fourth grade when we met. My mom had signed me up for dance classes, which I didn't want, but I ended up meeting Jimin. We've been dancing together ever since. I miss him, a lot actually. When he left I was stuck in our small town. My family needed help on the farm, then with my grandma having only a few months left it was hard. I'm glad I've gotten this opportunity to see him again," I said sniff and wiping the tears. I let out a little chuckle. "Oh I'm sorry, I just miss him a lot."