Baby 2

-Jungkook's P.O.V-

I didn't know what my body was doing. It just kept moving on its own, rubbing against Taehyung. He seems to like it though. When I called Taehyung 'daddy' it felt so nice to say. I've been dying to call someone that since the day I learned what it meant.

"Oh baby, how do you know such a word?" Taehyung asked rubbing his hands along my back. I whimpered softly hiding in his neck. It's embarrassing, how do I tell him this.

"It's a long story," I said making eye contact. He nodded for me to continue. "Well one day I went to my brother's room to grab this stuffed animal I knew he was hiding from me. And well I sat on his remote and there were two people on screen. The one kept saying 'Daddy'. I'm not stupid and I knew that the other guy wasn't his dad because he was too young to be." I said softly.

-Taehyung's P.O.V-

Ah my baby had watched porn. I chuckled kissing his nose. "You're too cute baby. Did you know what you were watching?" He shook his head with a pout. "Maybe I can show what those people were doing someday," I said snaking my arms tightly around his little waist.

"Can we snuggle some more?" He questioned softly. I grinned yanking him up. Giggled left his precious lips. "Where are we going?" He questioned trying to face the other way.

"To my room," I said going down the stairs. Jungkook started whimpering and gave me these big puppy eyes. "You're going to be fine baby, no need to worry. I'm not going to hurt you. I promise," I said pecking his lips.

"Promise promise?" He asked holding his pinky up. I smiled erring him down on the bed. Locking our pinkies together and touching our thumbs. I climbed into the bed pulling the covers down.

"You coming?" I asked looking at Jungkook at the end of the bed. Leaving my arms wide open he crawled into them. "You think you'd be fine with being my boyfriend now?" I asked resting my chin on his head.

"I think we could try, daddy," Jungkook giggled hiding his face in my neck. I got butterflies in my stomach. He's so gosh dang adorable. I just want to keep him forever.
_________________________________________

-Next Day-

The next day I walked into school, my eyes immediately searching for Jungkook. Growling when I couldn't find him I asked around. Everyone I asked seemed concerned, and not for me but Jungkook.

I was worried sick. When I woke up to my mom calling me to dinner Jungkook was no where to be seen. My thoughts went south. What if he got kidnapped, or taken to be raped?! My mind was in such a haze from my constant worrying that I didn't hear Jungkook calling my name.

When I turned around finally hearing his voice I relaxed. Everyone expected me to go off on Jungkook. It was a usual for me. I never associated myself with anyone other than my close friends. I couldn't blame them for thinking I was going to slam Jungkook into the lockers, okay maybe I will just not to beat him up.

"Oh baby you had me worried sick," I said as soon as he reached me. I engulfed him in a hug. It resulted in Jungkook blushing and gasps. "I thought something bad happened to you," I said pulling away from the hug to see Jungkook's face.

"I'm sorry daddy," he said pecking my lips. My heart melted and all I could think about was holding this bundle of happiness. Groaning I wrapped him in a hug pulling him off the ground. "I didn't mean to worry you. My mom called and needed me for dinner."

"You're fine baby, next time leave a note or something. Or just tell me so I can walk you home. You're too cute for anyone to resist and I don't want anyone stealing my baby from me," I said nuzzling our noses.

"I'm not going to be stolen daddy," Jungkook giggled pressing a sweet kiss on my nose. "Will you take me to class?" He asked slipping down my body. I nodded taking his hand in mine.

Gossip about Jungkook and I spread around the school fast. At lunch Yoongi was going off on me for not telling him. Jungkook sat with us and brought along some friends. Yoongi was soft for a red head, sun kissed, sun.
_________________________________________

-Two Months Later-

"Jungkook?! Baby? Are you home?" I called out through Jungkook's house. Furrowing my eyebrows I headed towards his room. When I opened the door my jaw dropped. If I thought Jungkook was sexy before, I don't know what to call this.

He was laying on his bed, the blankets and sheets thrown to the floor. He had on these cute pair of underwear on that showed his butt off. His body was squirming around the bed. Moans escaped his lips.

"Baby?" I question getting his attention. His skin was shining with sweat, his eyes halfway shut. The moaning didn't stop and I was getting hard. Throwing the bag of snacks to the ground and locking the door behind me.

"Daddy," he whimpered. I threw my coat to the side and started unbuttoning my shirt. Climbing onto the bed I pulled his body to mine. Dang did he look sexy.

"Why are you moaning baby?" I questioned. Without speaking he turned onto his belly and stuck his butt into the air. "Where did you get this?" I questioned. Grabbing ahold of the loop that stuck out and started pulling it out and pushing it back in making Jungkook moan.

"I found it in your room the other day and I wanted it. It feels really good," He panted. Shaking my head I flipped him to face me and started kissing him. We are going to have a long night.

"Do you want to do this baby?" I asked rubbing my hands down his body. He nodded frantically. "Speak up baby," I said removing my hands causing him to whine and search for my hands.

"Yes daddy," he said. I let him take my hands and guide them where he wants them. Let's just say I had the night of my life and Jungkook and I will never forget it.