My Addiction

This is an old one, I hadn't realized that this was completed but here you go.

I wanted to give this to you guys before I post an Author's note.

Hope you like it!

=====================================
Jeon Jungkook
24

Kim Taehyung
20
=====================================

-Jungkook's P.O.V-

Q.Tae_Official Just Posted A Photos

   Opening the app I found Taehyung's Instagram. Licking my lips at the photo the he posted. Leaning against the headboard I shifted uncomfortably. My pants have grown tight. Groaning loudly, I typed in a comment.

Q.Tae_Official:

Tae_Official:

57 likes
Q.Tae_Official Come over ☺️

View all 13 comments
bb_chimm @Jeon_muscleKook he's getting whiny!
KnowMin_LeeHo let me have some! 😍
Jeon_muscleKook back off @KnowMin_LeeHo he's mine!
Q.Tae_Official are you coming over or not?!😤
Jeon_muscleKook I'm coming baby

   Throwing my phone onto my bed I stood up rushing for the front door. Hooking my finger into the loop holding my keys together, I jumped into my car speeding down the road to Taehyung and Jimin's apartment. Stopping my car in the car garage I rushed in not bothering with the receptionist.

   Riding the elevator up to the seventh floor, images of Taehyung in that outfit whining for me made me even more excited than ever. Pushing myself through the barely opened elevator door I sprinted towards their apartment. Knocking loudly, I tapped my foot impatiently.

   Jimin opened the door with a relived sigh. "Thank goodness you're here, he won't stop whining. Please help," Jimin pleaded opening the door for me. Taehyung's bedroom door was closed but his whining and cries were very loud. "And no sex, I wants some peace and quiet. If you two have sex it's just going to be louder," Jimin complained locking the front door.

   I rolled my eyes walking my way to Taehyung's door. "Whatever," I whispered, obviously I wasn't going to listen. If my baby was waiting for me, whining and moaning then I wouldn't be holding back. Taehyung knows this too, he's knows just what he's doing to me and I know for a fact that he's enjoying just the thought of it.

   When I walked in Taehyung was breathing heavily. His slender fingers gripped onto his thighs tightly. Licking my lips I threw off my shirt and jeans. Taehyung watched me while whimpering. Climbing into the bed he clings onto me. Burying his face in my chest as he gently rubbed against me.

"Tell me what's wrong baby," I whispered in his ear. Making sure he felt safe and protected I wrapped my arms around his waist hoisting him up my body. He stopped rubbing against me and wrapped his legs around mine. "Baby, Tell me."

"I've missed you," he whispered softly against my neck. Closing my eyes at the beautiful sensation. Digging my fingers into his sides I started rubbing myself against him. "Jungkook, please. Not now," he whimpered tightening his arms around my neck.

Immediately stopping my action I tried to rack my brains for anything that could have caused this behavior. Finding no answer for this I just held him in my arms. He would press his body further and further into mine until he couldn't anymore. My concern was growing. What happened to my baby?

Letting it go, I turned to just being there for him at that moment than pressuring him into telling me. Closing my eyes I distracted myself with soothing him with back rubs. He hummed and whined as my hands got further and further down his back. Grabbing the hem of his pink sweater I pulled it up pressing my hands into the small of his back, causing tiny gasps to slip from his mouth.

I gently kneaded his sides and back. "You like that baby?" I asked huskily into his ear. He nodded his head frantically against my chest and whimpered loudly. Slowly my hands down, I didn't want him to make too much noise, I descended my hands down his back. Taehyung never wore pants at home.

Some days I've caught him without any underwear or panties on. He would always giggle and blush when ever I lifted up his shirt to find either really sexy panties on him or nothing at all. Today however he was wearing panties that were white and had minimal lace on the edges.

"You've got some cute panties on baby," I whispered running a finger over the fabric. Taehyung whined pushing himself into my chest. I chuckled lightly pressing a kiss to his forehead. He started to frantically move about when I slid my hand down his panties. "Hey, hey, calm down. I'm not going to do anything," I whispered into his ear holding my arm over his waist.

He started to calm down when he realized my hand had positioned itself to cup his butt but I didn't move to fondle with his butt or play with him. As some minutes passed his butt was pressed firmer and firmer onto my hand. I knew he enjoyed it when I held onto him, but he always took a liking to when I just held his butt.

"Want to watch something?" I asked looking to the tv in the corner of the room. Taehyung nodded his head against my chest and reached for the remote behind me. His cheek grazed against my exposed chest and sent shocks of coldness through me. "Are you cold?" I asked waiting for a response.

"Yeah," He said in a small voice. Smiling at the ball of cuteness pressed against me I pulled the blankets from under us and over our bodies. Taehyung shifted to be on top of my body, spreading his legs to straddle me. "Oh, can we watch Revenge of the Bridesmaids?"

I nodded my head and found the requested movie. With my hand still cupping his butt we watched the movie till the end, well I did at least. Taehyung was sound asleep on me with a bit of drool dripping down his chin onto my peck. Smiling fondly I kissed his head and closed my eyes too. My dreams consisted of Taehyung the boy that had me hooked since the day I spotted him at that restaurant. I'm addicted to Kim Taehyung.