Thighs

-Third Person-

Usually when you ask someone what their favorite thing is about a loved on your response should be something like this. 'I love your eyes,' 'your personality,' 'your smile,' or 'your humor'. But for Joshua, he only had one thing in mind. And that was his lover's thighs.

Every time he'd hand out with his friends he'd hear them bragging about their lover giving them the best sex, or the most amazing kisser, cook, whatever they feel they should brag about. But Joshua never fails to say the same thing over and over again, 'his thighs'.

This never affected Henry until now, he loved the attention that his boyfriend was giving him and the overwhelming amount of love and lust he had towards his thighs, but sometimes he missed being able to just cuddle. Henry's thighs were always given attention, wether that be a hand resting gently spin it, a squeeze, or love bits, Joshua never let them go unnoticed.

"Joshua, are you ever going to give some attention to up here? My thighs don't need that much attention," Henry said a little hesitant in his words. Joshua was currently snuggling his head in between Henry's thighs, leaving Henry to sit uncomfortably on the bed as he tried to watch the movie on tv.

"But babe, their so warm and thick." He mumbled. "How could I not give them attention?" He pulled his head out from between the thighs to look at his saddened boyfriend. "Do you not like it when I give your thighs attention?" Joshua asked sitting down in between the thighs.

"It's just....never mind," Henry shook his head not wanting to be a bother. But Joshua gave him a pointed looking, meaning he wasn't going to get out of this until Joshua was given an answer. "Fine....it feels as though you're only with me because I have the thighs I do. Like you're just here for a part of me rather than all of me."

Joshua sighed lifting his boyfriend into his lap, loving the feeling of Henry's thighs wrapped around his waist. "I love you babe, and I'm sorry for making you feel like that. Honestly I love all of you so much, your thighs just distract me." Joshua kissed Henry's forehead deeply and held the boy close.

Henry smiled hugging his boyfriend tightly. "I love you too Joshua," Henry said kissing the boys lips. They continue their slow kiss with light pecks in between until the two fell asleep, Joshua's hand holding tightly to his boyfriend's thigh as he pulled it over him.

=====================================

I know it's short but I think this is going to stop soon. I'm talking about these one shots. I might have a few other to complete.

Besides I'll probably come back here to upload a story that I came up with but isn't a full story.

But I need to focus on my up and coming story that I think you all will like and I seriously need to get onto updating my other on hold stories.