Hearts

========================================
Hayden Kane
17

Jacob Young
16
========================================

Hayden's P.O.V

I watch from afar. You never loved me the way I loved you. My eyes became emotionless and dull. You made me numb, you've became the reason I want to kill myself but your also the reason I want to live. I should have known from the start that we wouldn't last. You're a player and so am I. I just wish that things didn't end the way they did.

I'm numb to the pain you made me feel. My heartache was still there. You wouldn't care though. I'm just another one of your games. But I was the same. Using you for sex. You're the lucky one. You didn't leave with a broken heart.

My parents have been asking for you but you wouldn't come either way. They don't know about our break up. You did it in the most cruel way possible. Dumping me in front of the whole school. Dumping milk and my lunch over my head. I just stood there and took it. Why did you treat me like that when you were the one who cheated. You never looked at me with love, only lust.

The feelings I have for you scare me. I don't want them. I've never felt this way. But I'm glad you were the one I loved first.