Famous

=====================================
George Kane
Celeb

Callum Harris
George's Boyfriend
=====================================

-Callum's P.O.V-

   George set up this cute romantic date. He had rose petals strung around the dinning room. Lit candles with the sent of wild flowers. He prepared a dinner of Italian. This is how all of our dates are, matter of fact our entire relationship. Hidden away in his apartment.

   Currently we were dancing in the living room looking out onto the city. "George when are you going to make our relationship public?" I asked pressed against his chest.

   "Baby, you know I can't do that. People won't react well to us and you know that," George said. I could hear the temper within him growing. "Can we please just enjoy tonight?"

   "Why though? Are you ashamed of me? I don't want to hide anymore. I was fine with this at the beginning but right now I can't help but feel tired. Do you know how much I want to go out on a dinner date that isn't held in our apartment?" I asked pulling away from George. The anger in his eyes was evident to me but I didn't want to stop. "I want to just simply be able to hold your hand out in public. Or even just walk outside with you, but no. You're fine going out with your friends but when it's me you freak out and run the other direction."

   "I love you Callum, why can't you see that? What even is the deal with being able to go out into public? I'll only lose fans and I don't want that. Can you please just understand me?" George asked trying to contain his anger. Talking about something like this always set him off.

   "But George-, you know what your right. I'm just going to bed," I said pulling away completely from George and walking to our bedroom. Changing out of my Of day clothes and slipping into some sleep wear, I crawled into bed. George came in with the door creaking behind him. A few minutes later he was in bed.

   "Goodnight baby, I love you," George whispered tucking me into his arms. I breathed out a sigh. He never fails to make me forgive him. Whether that be through compunction or actions. Tomorrow I'll apologize and cook him a nice breakfast to show him that I love and forgive him.
_________________________________________

-Next Day-

I prepared breakfast for George. He was in a better mood which put me in a better mood. Just like every morning we sat in front of the tall, floor to ceiling windows and drank our coffees cuddled up in a big blanket. That was my favorite time of day.

Throughout the day I went grocery shopping, cleaned the house, and read a book. Nothing too interesting. The peace and quiet was nice for the time being but I knew that it was going to get boring sooner or later.

Oh how I wish the silence would have gone on some more. George hadn't even called me, he just bursted right through the front door. Not even bothering to take off his coat of shoes. He stormed up to me, nostrils flared and a red face. "George, what's wrong?"

"Don't play dumb with me! You know what I knew that you were too good to be true. I was just so blind to see what you really wanted!" George spat out pacing around the room.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, my confusion was enough to make George chuckle darkly. He pulled out his phone and shoved it into my face. Pulling it into my hands, my eyes wandered the screen. My eyebrows furrowed.

   Multiple pictures of George and I in our apartment doing intimate things were all over the news. "What? Why are you getting mad at me? I didn't take these photos," I said handing George his phone back. He was seething when I looked up.

   "No! I know that you did this. You payed someone to take photos of us so that our relationship could finally be public. What was your goal? To climb the social ladder through me? To make me mad? Use me for my money? Well guess what looks like your plan has failed!" George shouted throwing his phone across the room.

   "What is the meaning of this?! I didn't do anything George! I respect you and you know that. Why would I use you for your money and fame? I'm not like that!" I said angry that my boyfriend would think of me like that.

   George was standing across form me. His jaw clenched and his nails digging into his skin. Standing up I head towards the bedroom. I stared packing tears streaming down my face. It hurt, a lot but why be in a relationship where the other doesn't trust you and values his fans over you?

   "What are you doing? I'm not done talking to you," George came into the room. His eyes followed my every move. "Answer me gosh dang it!"

   "I'm leaving! Okay? Obviously you love your fans over me. I hope you are happy with this," I said pulling my suitcase off the bed and rolled it to the front door. Grabbing a few things along the way. George was close behind me yelling his head off. Pulling on a pair of shoes I threw my house keys onto the counter before slamming the door behind me.