Living With You

-Third Person P.O.V-

The Porter family. The dream family. A pair of loving parents. A grandmother who dedicated her life to her grandchildren. And three pairs of little feet to be the cause of their parents headaches.

Martin Porter a business man with the wealth equal to that of a surgeon. Kadence Porter a stay at home father with the kindest of hearts. Karen Porter, Martin's mother, taught her grandchildren everything she knew.

Haylee Porter a teenage girl with the spirt and stove of her father Martin and the heart of gold like her father Kadence. Louis Porter a middle school student who thinks he knows it all. And last but certainly not least Maggie Porter an infant baby girl with the wings of an angel and the roar of a lion.

The family lived in a luxurious condo in the uptown parts of New York City. A home fit for royalty. The children went to the most prestigious private school. From the eyes of outsiders, press, and followers the family was the perfect ideal American family. The riches, the looks, the bond, the relationships. To everyone they had it all, but to them it was no where near perfect.

Their family was broken and they did well to hide it from the media. A husband who has many woman and men alike fawning over him. Unfaithful to his waiting husband who tended to their three children tucking them in at night when Martin couldn't bother to show up.

Their oldest Haylee knew exactly what was going on between her parents. She say the hurt in her Dad's eyes when her father would leave with a distance kiss on the cheek and a mumbled goodbye. She never understood why her Dad forced himself through the pain, but she was in no place to tell her father what to do. After all she wasn't the only one lying.

As for Louis he was spunky and never failed to speak his mind. He's a kid and as most kids act he didn't mind telling the truth no matter how hurtful it was. He often got in trouble for it as well. Once he had spat at a small girl when she had told her class that she liked girls and not boys. As you can imagine this brought much damage to the family's hearts.

Karen Porter was a certain special type of person. She knew it all, according to her, and she was a tremendously good actor. Using her power of being Martin's mother she brought down those she thought were below her. Even going as far as saying that Haylee wasn't Martin's true daughter and that Kadence was nothing but a slutty gold digger.

Now that you are caught up with the family let's start with the most memorable moments for the family. December 23 the day before Christmas Eve. The start of the family's broken bond.

At 10:45 Martin had gotten a call. Kadence was helping the kids with baking and decorating Christmas cookies. Clearing his throat, Martin left his happy family in the kitchen to find some privacy in his and Kadence's bedroom. Answering the phone call Martin felt a rush of adrenaline.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Listen I really had a lot of fun back in Paris and was wondering if maybe you'd like to catch up?" The silly seductive voice was tempting Martin.

Martin gulped taking in his options. But his mind was clouded with the images of those few nights in Paris with his secretary. "Sure let me just sort some things out, meet me at the offices, don't let any press see you though."

Hanging up the phone Martin took a second to compose himself. Tucking the phone away in his back pocket after changing into his suit to make things more believable. He walked into the kitchen where his husband looked up with a bright smile but that soon disappeared seeing his husband clad in his work suit.

"Aaron just called and said there was an emergency meeting that needed to be felt with at the offices. I'm sorry I can't spend time with you guys but I'll come home in an hour or two," with that said Martin kissed his Husband on the cheek not able to kiss him on the lips and gave each of his children a hug.