Teach

I found this picture from another author and just cracked up laughing! I also believe this is my 40th part so if you guys would like something like a Q&A for me or maybe just a chapter ranting about BTS and my love for them so we can relate let me know, I'd be happy to share with you all!

=====================================
Taehyung
Teacher

Jungkook
Student
=====================================

-Jungkook's P.O.V-

  I could have sworn that each and every student in this class was being turned on in some way from Mr. Kim. No one could resist the teacher. He's got a cute happy go-getting personality, this bright smile that forces a smile onto you. Not to mention that plush butt of his. His body was slim and nice to stare at 24/7.

He never went against the dress code but made those not so flattering clothes work. In an all boys school in a secluded forest sexual needs were high. Boys who have never thought of a guy in such a way as romantically or sexually found a new way of life. Besides Mr. Kim's personality and that sexy look king body of his, What makes students get painful erections?

The fact that the man is so oblivious and blinded to what he's doing. Everyday, you can count on him bending over his desk to grab something. Reaching up so far that his shirt rides up exposing that beautiful skin. The fact that he walks around the classroom to while talking, unknown to him that students are enjoying the close up view of his butt.

To say it made me angry was an understatement. Seeing so many guys ogle and get boners did give me just a tad bit of pride but I knew that there were guys that were hit on him and tried to get some. Why am I getting angry at this? Mr. Kim is mine.

Ever since Taehyung and I got together I've spoke to him about being more thoughtful about his actions. Of course he didn't know what I meant but the way he puts his body out there unintentionally gets him in uncomfortable situations. He's told me that he's had some boys grope him, this makes me angry to the point of hunting down the boys, beating them half to death.

With that being said my anger was very hard to be contained when the boys in my class start whistling whenever Taehyung turned around. Being the oblivious, but adorable, man Taehyung is he didn't pay much mind to it thinking it was just a bored student. Five minutes left to class and Park HeeJin just really got me riled up when he slapped Taehyung's butt.

Taehyung was mortified and looked at the boy in utter shock. My chest rumbled in a chuckle as I stared at HeeJin with a death glare. Standing from my seat I picked the boy up by his collar. "Don't you dare touch him ever again," I shout punching him in the stomach. A collection of gasps went around. HeeJin nodded looking at me with a bewildered look. "Everyone out!"

The scraping of chairs and shuffling of feet died down in the matter of a few seconds. Taehyung stood next to me with a worried expression. Taking a deep breath or two I gently pulled Taehyung's body against mine, burying my face into his neck. "Are you okay baby?" I asked gently rubbing his back.

"I'm fine," his voice was soft and gentle. I smiled against his neck, pressing my lips onto the skin. Our bodies melded together as I trailed my lips around his neck and shoulder. "Jungkook, stop it. I have another class," Taehyung whined.

"Come on, day your sick. We haven't had one on one time together in a week and I miss you baby," I whined myself lookin down on him. The little gears were shifting in his head as he weighed out his options. The cute flickers of approval and the disappointment on his face made me smile.

When he looked up at me, a defeated look was present. "Fine, but you have to give me extra cuddles and watch the movies I want," he said pointing a finger at me. Grabbing his finger, I bent down kissing those cute pink lips. A bright red blush took over his cheeks.

"Let's go to yours, don't want Hoseok interrupting us," I said seductively. His hand came up slapping into my chest with a disapproving look. I chuckled lowly slipping my arm around his waist and leading him to the outside access door. Slipping away Taehyung lead me to his own little dorm room. The teachers' rooms sat on the further end of the building just before the student rooms.

When the door was locked and no one could bother us, I picked Taehyung up into my arms. He giggled and screamed playfully as I spun us around and kissed all over his face. "Let's watch that movie," I whispered setting him down onto the bed. Lowering myself down next to him, I made myself comfortable as he searched through Netflix for a movie. I wrapped my body around his nuzzling into him.

   The movie was boring, some Disney movie that Taehyung loves dearly. All my focus was on his beautiful focused face. The cute grin on his lips, the beautifully tanned skin that I just love to kiss, his sparkling dark eyes that just pull me in. "You know I love you?" I asked brushing my finger against his cheek.

   He looked over his shoulder, a shocked expression. That beautiful shining smile was back and his lips were on mine. "Do you know I love you?" He asked with a cheeky grin. Chuckling deeply, I pulled him into a tight hug squeezing my cheek against his.