Deal

-Garret's P.O.V-

Marley was under me panting and moaning heavily as I thrusted into him. He was whining the more we went. Honestly the sounds he made were beautiful to me and I didn't want them to stop. I never expected to be remotely attracted to a guy but turns out I am.

I never originally intended to have sex with Marley or ever talk to the kid in the first place. But somehow he convinced me to sleep with him and we just continued without any question. I hated him for a few weeks in the beginning but then I just couldn't look at him differently.

He wasn't much different from the girls that hung around me, but he was so different from them too. You see at first Marley was horny and desperate to get laid, but then when we started talking more and things changed I realized he was so much more than that. He was hilarious and spontaneous, I think that's what ultimately change my mind.

"Garrett!" I shook my head looking down to Marley. He was panting, messy hair and shirt ridding up his torso while holding onto my bicep. "What's wrong? You spaced out on me." His eyebrows furrowed as he slowly pulled off of me and sat up.

"Sorry, I was just thinking," I shook my head sitting back on my legs. Marley didn't look too happy but i knew that he'd ignore it. Continuing to have sex was out of the question now. "We can continue if you want." Marley shook his head standing up.

"It's fine, I'm going to get something to eat. Want anything?" I shook my head and he nodded pulling on my boxers which made me chuckle a bit. "What are you laughing at?" Marley is a forgetful person, he couldn't even remember which boxers were his.

Standing up myself I collect my clothes, except my stolen boxers, and put them on. Walking out of Marley's room I find him standing in the small kitchen shaking his ass. Rolling my eyes I sit on their tattered couch and watch the view. He was in his own little world as he danced to nothing.

When he turned around with his bag pretzels he seemed surprised before dancing his way over to me acting sensual and alluring. Shifting in my pants I tap the spot next to me. Without a word he plopped down next to me and swung his legs over mine.

Reaching a hand out to grab some pretzels Marley smacked it out of the air. "Aren't you going to share that?" I grumbled trying again to then be smacked down again with a disapproving grunt. Scoffing loudly I cross my arms.

"You said you didn't want anything so I ain't gonna let you have some." Biting my lip I look at that mischievous grin on his lips. Hooking my hands round his hips I bring him onto my lap and look at him with an equally mischievous grin.

"If you won't let me have your snack then I'm going to get me own," he rolled his eyes at me and I smirk. Pulling his body flush with mine I patched my lips onto his neck and had my way with it.

Marley loves neck kisses, and I love giving them. I knew his silence was forced given every time I do this he'd me moaning. Smirking against his skin I trail my tongue behind his ear and sucked as lightly as I could. Marley tensed up on my lap and gulped. "I know you like this, so let it out for me baby."

Reattaching my lips behind his ear I listen to his moans and whines get gradually louder. His moans made me bit my lip but I wanted to listen to more so I resulted in me biting his neck.

"Garrett, stop please this is too much!" He moaned loudly as I slipped my boxers off of his ass. "Garrett, my dad I going to be home any minute now," he whispered out in pants. Reluctantly pulling away from Marley's neck I look up to him.