Eighth Member

=====================================
Lee Myeong
20

Jung Hoseok
25
=====================================

-Hoseok's P.O.V-

Uggh! Who does he think he is? Walking around like that? It makes my stomach bubble and my breathing to shallow. He knows just how to anger me. It's working and I just want to snatch him up and make him feel things that only I can give him.

Oh was he going to get it when we get to the dorms. He's not going to make me feel like this and not pay for it. My little friend was getting excited thinking of all the things I can do to him. Maybe we can try it all.

Lee Myeong, he's the definition of sexy. He's got this cute face that makes everyone swoon. His hair has this natural messy look that just makes you want to run your hands through it. That body is what makes your jaw drop. There's no words, nothing that can explain how good looking Lee Myeong is.

   As soon as we got into the dorm I gripped Myeong in my arms and pulled him to my room. He was squealing and giggling. There's no doubt that he knew I was angry. Slamming him against the mattress, not bothering with the door. Swooping down I pulled his lips into a heated kiss.

   "What were you expecting? Huh, for me to just watch you and the boys act like that and let that go so easily?" I growled in his ear, roughly pulling his butt up onto my thighs. His legs softly wrapped around my waist as he whimpered under me. "Your wrong baby, I might as well just destroy you right here right now."

   "Please, please do," Myeong moaned breathlessly. I chuckled darkly pulling off his pants and shirt. Playing with him a little and teasing him was all I was going to do. This is a punishment, not to make him feel satisfied. Smirking to myself I let him go and stood up. "Hoseok! Where are you going?"

   I pulled off my clothes and slipped into the bed. Pressing my hips against his butt, making sure to tease him. "Since you think it's okay to make me jealous I'm not going to pleasure you. Don't you even thinking about touching yourself."

   Myeong whined trying to push his hips into mine. "Hoseokie, please. I'm won't do it again!" He cried as I held his arms in place. "I love you Hoseok, only you. No more please!" He whined trying to pull my hands to his erection. I smirked pressing soft kisses onto his shoulder.

   "Oh Myeong, I love you too but I can't handle the jealousy you make me feel," I whispered allowing him to wrap my fingers around his erection. "It hurts me baby when you act like that with others. If you continue to mess with me like this I don't think I'll be able to last," I nipped at his ear.

Five minutes later Myeong was a panting, sweat and cum covered mess. He had guided my hand the entire way, I didn't move one bit. Of course I had an erection but that would go away soon. "Thank you," Myeong said breathlessly, his eyes barely opened.

I smiled softly to myself. Wrapping my arms around Myeong, I sat through my painful erection until it went down. Myeong held my arms in his and drifted off to sleep. How could I have gotten such an angel? Besides all the jealousy we try to inflict on one another, Myeong is a cute boy that needs to be held tight and cherished till the end of time. That's exactly what I was planning on doing.

Maybe we can spend the rest of our lives with each other. Adopt a few children along the way. Have romantic nights that's all about us. Grow old and wrinkly together. Watch our children grow and evolve. I couldn't wait for such days, but I'm glad to be able to cherish Myeong now.