Pushed Away

=====================================
Kim Taehyung
22

Jeon Jungkook
21
=====================================

-Taehyung's P.O.V-

I was so excited. The entire gang was going on a vacation to a secluded spot in the mountains. Daydreaming about what Jungkook and I would do. I could imagine it now, cuddled up in front of a fire with the night sky above, marshmallows Jungkook refuses to eat.

Jungkook and I have been dating for some time. I love him unconditionally but at times it can be hard. Our relationship itself has gone quite far. I've met his parents, he's met mine. He even stayed with me and my parents for Christmas. He's sweet and gentle but at times he can get rough. Noting physical, just the things he says can hurt sometimes.

I'm a sensitive guy and Jungkook is poky to the touch. Sometime I think he forgets that the things he says and does hurt me. In the end I always forgive him because I love him and I know he loves me.

When we arrived at the cabin, after hours of driving, everyone piled out. I knew I was restless but most of the gang were sick and tired of being cooped up in a small SUV. There's nothing to blame there but I can't help when I get excited.

"Taehyung-Ah, can you please calm down your giving me a headache," Jungkook groaned, grimacing at me. I stepped back by the sudden cruel words of my boyfriend. There's no argument in the fact that Jungkook is oblivious to the pain me caused me.

"Don't worry about it Taehyung, he's just tried," Yoongi Hyung said tapping my shoulder. I nodded grabbing my own luggage and tugging it along. The living room soon began to pile up with suitcases and bags. "Alright lets go check out the room."

I followed Jungkook, Jimin, and Namjoon around peeking into each of the rooms. "Oh, me and Jungkook can share this room," my excitement died.

"Ah no," Jungkook said walking out of the room. Pouting I followed them into the other room. "This is nice," Jungkook commented.

"Can Jungkook and I-" I spoke up but was cut off.

"Jimin and I can share this room," Jungkook said casually smiling at Jimin. Batting my eyes at what just happened I walked out. Tears pricked my eyes. Not again!

"Maybe Jimin Hyung is better for Jungkook. I mean he does look really happy around Jimin," I whispered up to the slowly darkening sky. The crickets and the chirping of birds sent me into a daze. My mind was to preoccupied by the sounds and my thoughts that the tears on my cheeks went unnoticed.

Closing my eyes I leading closer into the hammock I drifted off to sleep. Maybe I'll have a dream of Jungkook and I cuddled up to each other on this hammock. At the moment it almost seemed like such a thing wouldn't happen.
_________________________________________

-Jimin's P.O.V-

"Good morning," Jungkook mumbled setting down in an empty seat. I looked around confused. Where's Taehyung? I though I saw him last night. Scratching my head trying to think which room he slept in.

"Hey where's Taehyung?" I asked looking around at all the members. They all shrugged of shook their heads. All an answer of no. Huh, where did he go off to? Standing up from the table I searched the bedroom and the bathroom. No Taehyung in sight. I check the living room, the car, the closets. Nowhere to be seen.

Taking a moment to think I stood at the back sliding doors. My eyes landed on the hammock. It dipped lower than a usual hammock would and a pool of blue and black sat curled up into a ball. Sliding the door open I stepped out in my near feet. Venturing our to the hammock I found Taehyung asleep.