Famous 2

-Callum's P.O.V-

"Honey will you please tell us what happened with George? Your father and I thought you guys were good. We even bet on when you were getting married," my mom said sitting on the edge of my childhood bed.

"Not the right time for that mom. It doesn't matter anyways," I said wrapped in my blankets. Leaving this bed was the last thing I wanted to do right now but talking about George hurt too much.

My mom sighed. "Callum, he's been calling, asking for you. What is going on?" She asked getting more persistent in her words. Lookin up at her with pleading eyes, but she didn't budge. "Tell me or I'm telling George to come pick you up."

   "Fine, we had a fight. The day before the pictures got out we argued about going public. He was worried of losing fans. I just wanted to act like a couple out in public for once. The next day he came home yelling about the pictures. He accused me of leaking them. But I wouldn't do them at to him, I love him mom. I could never go against what he wants. They we started yelling and that lead to me being here." I said sitting up.

   She didn't say anything for a while. "Everything will work out in the end hun. Just make sure you make the right choice," she said tapping my leg before leaving my room. Sighing once again I grabbed my phone checking the news.

   "So Mr. Kane, with all the rumors and photos around the internet everyone is making their own assumptions. But what we really want to know is what do you think about this?" An interview of George popped up, of course I watched it.

"Well, first of all I want to say sorry to all my fans." I held my breath waiting for what was to come next. "I've been hiding a very big part of my life from you all. Along with all these photos and rumors I lost someone very dear to me. I want to get them back but I can't find him." George looked really nervous. "With that being said, the pictures of that boy and me are real. I have been in a relationship with an amazing guy for a while now. Being scared of what everyone would say made me neglect the needs and wants of my love."

My heart was pounding. He really did it? With tears on my cheeks and a smile on my face I shot up finding George's number. When he picked up he seemed frantic. "Oh Callum, are you okay? Please come back I need you. I'll do anything for you baby."

"Is it real?" I whispered into the phone causing George to become silent. "The interview?" I asked clearing up my question. George let out a breath.

"Yes baby, I love you so much I can't loose you," George said panting. It confused me, what is he doing?

"I love you too," I cried into the phone not caring about anything right now. I just wanted George to hold me and tell me he loves me. "I love you so much."

I looked up when the door the the bedroom swung open. George stood there panting heavily. Gasping, I jumped out of bed and wrapped my arms around him. My cries continued and George held me tightly. "I'm so sorry baby."

"No, it's not your fault. If I wasn't so buggy about us going public then this wouldn't have happened," I said pressing a kiss to his lips.

"Hey, this isn't your fault. I overreacted about the photos. That shouldn't have happened," George said lifting me up and onto his hips. He pressed our lips together again and laid us down on the bed. "I've missed you."

"Me too," I whispered laying my head in the crook of his neck and falling asleep.