Back Alley

=====================================
Jung Hoseok
18

Min Yoongi
23
=====================================

-Yoongi's P.O.V-

Stuffing my cigarette box into my back pocket I turned down the same old alley. Puffs of smoke dispersed through the air. The alley way was damp, littered with box, trash, mixes of rain water and leaking pipes. Graffiti was covering the walls, nothing nice, just depressed teens writing 'life sucks' and curse words.

It was a daily routine of mine. Pedestrians avoided it scared they are going to get murdered, kidnapped, or raped. In all honesty this alley was a safe place. At least for someone like me. Having tattoos covering my arms chest and neck seemed to warn off people. Or they were scared they were going to get cancer from breathing in the smoke from my cigarette - I highly doubt that it.

My peaceful walk through the alley way was destroyed by sobbing. Growling softly I headed towards the source. Countless of kids were found here sobbing because their lives are terrible. When I stepped pass the cross roads of four different alleys my eyes were blinded by red. A boy was pressed against a wall crying his eyes out as a man was groping him and kissing him.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I yelled gaining the attention of the man and boy. The man looked like he wanted to kill. The boy was softly pleading with his eyes. Nodding my head, I couldn't let this boy go through this. I need a plan though. Trailing my eyes around me I found a metal pipe. Smirking I stepped out of view of the two. The cries of the boy continued. Grabbing the pipe I peaked over the corner.

The man had went back to kissing the boy. Finding the right time I advanced forward keeping my steps quiet. Smacking the man over the head with the pipe I wrapped my arms around the boy ready to fall. "Hold on," I said letting him go to help him dress. He held onto my neck sobbing into my chest.

Lifting the boy up, cradling him in my arms. "You're okay now," I said walking us out of the alley and into another. A three minute walk and we were at the back of my apartment building. Kicking the door open I greeted the receptionist. "You don't mind closing that door do you?" I asked not waiting for an answer. Climbing the stairs to the second floor, the boy was slowly getting heavier and heavier.

A sigh of relief left me as I sat the boy onto my couch. Opening up the windows and the balcony door. Turning around the boy was looking up at me with an unreadable look. "What's your name kid?" I asked grabbing two glasses and filling them up with water.

   "Hoseok," He said softly turning his gaze down. Grumbling I sat next to him handing a glass to him. "What," He said but stoped himself. "Why did you save me back there?" He asked me looking into my eyes. Those are some pretty eyes.

   I chuckled in disbelief. "Are you serious? The man was harassing you. If I hadn't stepped in then you would have lost your virginity," I said coldly. He bit his lip, looking at his lap.

   "But why? No one has ever saved me from him. They all just run away scared. I just wanted to know," he said letting a tear slip. It took me some time till it clicked, this has happened before? He looks like a sweet little boy.

   "This has happened before?" I asked wanting my thoughts to be false. But he nodded his head curling into himself. Clicking my tongue I glared at the coffee table. "Rapists disgust me. My little sister was raped when she was just fifteen years old. In our own home too. That day I woke up with this gut feeling. Like something bad was going to happen. My parents were having a date night and I was out, doing drinks and drinking. All while my sister was at home. She didn't deserve what happened to her. After that my mom and dad started making us go to church. I found a love for it while me little sister wanted nothing to do with God. She didn't want to leave the house, something as simple as taking the trash out or getting the mail terrified her. One day she decided that she didn't need to live anymore. I've prayed and prayed for people like her to be saved. To be loved and cherished. If I hadn't taken that alley, I wouldn't have been lead to you and saved you," I said looking into the boys eyes.

   He had tears streaming down his cheeks. "Will you protect me?" He asked softly. I smiled, nodding my head and opening my arms. Within minutes he was curled into my chest, snoring loudly. Leaning my head to the sky I smile thankfully.

   "Thank you for leading me to this boy. I'll protect him and love him, teach him everything I know. As long as you watch over him and give him your love," I said in a whisper. Hoseok shimmied in my arms. "I'll protect you, no matter what." With that I walked him into my bedroom laying him onto the bed and covering his body with the blankets. Kissing his forehead I walked away going to finish up some work.
_________________________________________

Hey!

I wanted this to be short and sweet.
Don't worry I have another Yoonseok
Story that I'm working on.

The BBMAs were great. I cried actually, just seeing them on MY TV, I have no words. Can we also talk about Jungkook's abs. Yes I know they were delicious but it made me smile knowing that he's been working on his body for so long and we've been able to see him grow from such a tiny teen to this amazing, handsome, and charming man. I wish that I could tell them how much I love them in person or simple through my words. But I also know that the silent love I have for them in my heart will always be there.

I am excited to see these boys grown and become successful artists. I pray for their wellbeing and for them to stay true to themselves. I hope everyone else is praying for them as well as all the other wonderful people of this world.

Love you all! 😘