Please Read

Hi,

I really don't want to be over dramatic about this but I feel like this is best for me and my stories. The past few days I've been in a slump with my stories. Every time I have this great idea I go and write a story but they all turn out terrible. I really want to make you guys something that you all can enjoy.

Plus everyone just seem to be such a big fan of my Single Fathers book. I'm proud of it don't get me wrong but most of the stuff in there I wrote when I was young and I didn't think about things as much as I do now. But every day I go onto this app and when I check my notifications all I see is votes or comments on that book and that really make me feel like I've gone down hill with my other stories.

I've also felt, and I know it's true, that I haven't been that good of an author. I don't ever thank you all for reading my stories and I feel bad about it. But then on the other hand in terrified I'll say the wrong thing and then people will get mad at me or they think that I'm not being thankful enough.

But the thing I want you guys to know is that I doo love you all and appreciate what you guys are doing for me. Every time I see someone comment about how good my stories are they bring a smile to my face. Thank you for everything really.

I know this was all just a bunch of jumbled words but my main point is that I am thankful and great full for everyone who supports me in some way. And I think that I need to take a day or two of not writing, I know I haven't posted anything in days but in reality I've been trying to write something that you and I enjoy.

Please understand that this will be the best for me. With that being said and done, please do request stories. It helps me to know what you guys want and also so I'm not in such a block for writing.