"Netflix"

Netflix.

It's a controversial thing, isn't it? I personally don't have Netflix, but many of my friends have it. To be honest, at first it sounds like such a great thing. You can get as many tv shows and movies as you want for $8 a month.

Then you start to really look at it. $8 a month gives you a limited amount of shows and movies. And the other night I was trying to find a good show or movie. I wanted to watch a reality show because those are some of my faves. Some of my favourites are 'Princess' and 'What Not To Wear'. A movie I wanted to watch was 'The Clique', but none of them were on Netflix. When you are already paying $8 a month for Netflix, you don't want to pay money to rent another movie because that just costs more money! So you just end up watching something that wasn't your first choice.

So, we've heard both sides of this Netflix debate. Netflix is great because it has a lot of movies and shows in one place for a fairly low price. However, it may not have the shows you are looking for.

The question is, is Netflix worth it? Comment your opinion, because I honestly don't know. Should I get it?

I feel like this rants are becoming so ridiculously random. some people are ranting about equality and human rights and I'm just like Netflix for the win!

But it was just something on my mind and that's basically how every chapter in this book works. I don't know, but I hope y'all liked it!

Oh, if you have any good ideas/things that annoy you that I should rant about, please let me know in the comments because I often run out of ideas ;)

OmG I aM So MaD

I had a whole 300 and something word rant about exagerration all typed out and ready to go and my COMPUTER JUST DELETED IT ALL AJHHHHHHH

So enjoy this for now. We'll see if I re-write that other rant.