People who go back on their word

Okay this is kind of like my liar's rant, but basically, here's my *very* sad story.

Better get the tissues, this is a tear jerker.

So basically, I was stalking Wattpad's threads (as I usually do) when I thought... hey. Why don't I request for a book review for 'In This Together"? I'm about to enter it in the Wattys, I might as well get someone's opinion on it before I do that.

So I asked this person (who will remain unnamed cuz I don't feel like starting shenanigans) on their thread to review my book, and they said yes. They did ask me to complete payment, which I was fine with doing. I asked them to review two chapters of my book, and in return I had to post two honest comments on the first two chapters of their book.

Not that that's a big deal or anything, but I did take time out of my day to read their chapters and comment and I was very honest, I said many good things about their book but also some things they could improve on.

I bet you can guess what happened next.

i nEVER GOT MY REVIEW LIKE WHyYyYY

sERIOUSLY, this person just disppeared. They are ignoring all my pms about my reviews and I have completely given up any hope of ever getting my review.

I told you this would be a sad story. Vote if you cried.

By the way, please check out 'In This Together' because I did enter it in the Watty Awards and if this person won't give me a review maybe you Losers could..?

Love,

Emmalynn xoxo