"Honkkkk"

This is seriously one of the biggest pet peeves in my whole universe of existence, and the thing that I hate the most about it is the fact that it is practically unavoidable.

You know what happens when a bunch of cars are all heading the same direction? Traffic.

Traffic is honestly the worst thing in life because it puts everyone on edge. Nobody in the car wants to be stuck moving at 0.01 km/hr for like 3 hours, making no progress and getting no where near your destination. And then people get into stupid accidents and just create more traffic.

And it's terrifying because if a police car or fire truck or something needed to get through, how on earth are they supposed to do that when there are so many cars in the way?

I don't give out my age on here, but I will say I'm not quote old enough to drive yet, and I think that's even more frustrating. Isn't it annoying just sitting there, unable to do anything? There's gotta be some way to get ride of traffic.

Maybe give half of the people flying cars and the rest normal cars, to divide the amount of cars using the road into two groups? I don't know, but geez, we need a solution here, people!

Oh, and thank you all so much for almost 1K reads on this book! I'm glad you have enjoyed my ranting :P

As always,

Vote if you agree,

Comment if you have something to say,

And follow to make my day!

~Emmalynn