Love #3 Reality Tv

Hey Losers! So I'm back to another love. I was in an uncharacteristically good mood, so I figured what better way to share this good feeling than through my version of a positive rant?

I love reality tv. It's basically all I watch on tv. I mean, I'll catch the occasional episode of Once Upon A Time or Gilmore Girls or something, but in general I stick to reality shows.

When I say reality shows, let me just clarify... I don't mean shows like Keeping up with the Kardashians or Real Housewives of.... Wherever. I mean shows like Dance Moms, or What Not to Wear, or 19 Kids and Counting. Does that make it any better?

Probably not.

Whatever, haters. Judge away. Leave a rude comment. I dare you.

Just don't get mad at me when my next rant is about you.

Anyways, back on track. Now there are a few reasons why I love reality tv and prefer it to normal tv shows.

1:

You can actually miss a few episodes and not be totally clueless. I am horrible at watching things in order/not missing some episodes here and there, and then I get so confused about what's happening in normal tv shows. I feel like in reality shows they are more isolated from the episodes before and after them and you don't necessarily have to watch every single episode to enjoy the show.

2: one word: reality. Realistic. Relatable.

Okay so that's three words. But you get the idea. Reality shows are about real people living real(ish) lives. I mean, yeah, they're enhanced a bit, but in general they are based on real life. They aren't about time travel or fairy tales or any of that. They are real!!! Ish. Real-ish.

3: Sort of contradictory toward my last point, but reality shows sort of show a dream reality I guess. A perfect reality. I mean, who wouldn't want to be on Dance Moms? I don't care if Abby yells at me, I'd be famous!!! I call being best friends with Christi!

4: Finally, I find reality shows hilarious, especially when there's drama and it's very obvious that it's scripted. I don't know, I just find it funny, and anything that can make me laugh is definitely number 1. Aren't tv shows made to entertain you? Well I find reality shows very entertaining!!!

So, I think that includes Love #3. I'm curious to see how many of these I can do before I just give up and go back to full blown hatred.

Oh, speaking of reality and realistic stuff, if you guys are looking for a good read, you should go read my least favourite person's script! @boring_tings is writing this awesome script about a group of teenagers, and I think you'll find it super relatable! It's called Channing. No not Channing Tatum, but almost as good ;)

xoxo Emmalynn22