Actors who become singers

Does anyone else find it really annoying how it's become an expectation now that basically any Disney or Nickelodeon actor/actress has to also be a singer?

Seriously it annoys me so much how people who are honestly not very good singers still come out with these random songs that have soooo much autotune. Like really? It's such a money scam. You weren't satisfied with the million dollars you were making on your show, and you needed to make a million more from a song that's barely even your own voice? Oh, yeah, totally. Cool.

NOT

I mean, let's just put it out there right now. Just because you are a good actress it doesn't mean YOU ARE A GOOD SINGER.

Everyone has different talents. STOP TRYING TO FOOL THE WORLD

They are taking the spotlight away from people who are actually talented singers. When I turn on the radio and all I hear is autotune I get so annoyed because there are so many people out there in the world with amazing voices but are they getting recognized? No, because they aren't actors and the only people who are able to produce songs are people who are on TV.

WHYYYY

Look at it this way: I'm not saying it's easy to get on a TV show, because it definitely isn't. I mean, with hundreds of people show up to casting calls, the chances you are going to get the part are slim. So it's not an easy career to get into by any means, and you need to be very talented to get far in that field.

However, I see it this way: people create ideas for a TV show, right? So they need somebody to play that role. But nobody really needs someone to sing a song. So I think singing might be a slightly more difficult career to get into because nobody is holding open calls for someone to sing a song, so it's harder to get discovered.

Do you get what I'm saying? Probably not. Oh well.

My point is: I don't like it when people who can't sing, or just aren't as talented as other people, have the opportunity to come out with songs just because they are famous for something else.

There. End of rant.

xoxo Emmalynn