Oops! Wrong Room

BLAM! Noya fell to the ground covering his face with the rest of the team surrounding him. The laughing stopped and you and the other girls ran to Nishinoya to see what just happened. "Wow and I really thought Hinata was gonna get hit in the face today." Said Tanaka. Coach Ukai ran over and held up 2 fingers. "How many am I holding?" "Uhhhhhhh. 4?" "Alright, (y/n) bring him to the nurse. The rest of you go back to practice." Suga gives Tanaka a glare. "First Daichi now Noya?" "He wasn't paying attention!" "What do you mean! The last time I glanced at you guys to make sure you weren't fooling around he was totally focused." "It's because (y/n) was giggling and that's when this all happened." "Oh I see~" Suga said with a sly grin.
~~~AT THE NURSE'S OFFICE~~~ The nurse placed him on the bed and gave him and ice pack to put over his cheek which was now bruised. "Alright I have to check if anything else got injured besides his cheek." The nurse takes off his shirt which had a huge bruise on his back from when he hit the floor. "Well I'm supposed to leave now so can you do me a favor and take care of him till I come back tomorrow?""Y-yeah sure." Noya was now on the bed sleeping.(shirt still off. Just in case ya'll were wondering ;) You sit in the chair next to the bed and played with Nishinoya's hair. You took out a hair tie from your hair and gave Noya a little ponytail. You giggled and took a picture. "His face was adorable when he's asleep." You thought. As some time past you fell asleep in the chair. A couple minutes later, Kiyoko walked in and smiled. "Awwwww look at you guys." You woke up embarrassed. "Shhhh! He's still sleeping." "Come on (y/n) it's time for dinner." "What?" "Me and Yachi always make dinner for the team when we come here." "Oh cool. Sorry I missed out." "It's ok I'm kinda glad you got to spend time with Noya though." You smiled a bit and walked with her to the lunch room. (Sorry idk what it's called :) After you finished eating Yachi called you from the top of the stairs. "Oi (y/n) chan! We have to get ready for bed!" "Alright I'm coming. Just hold on!" "Ok!" Yachi ran upstairs with everyone else when you got some of the leftovers from dinner and brought it to the Nurse's room for Nishinoya. "Wake up sleepy head." Nishinoya rubbed his eyes in confusion. "What? Where am I?" "When you got hit in the face by the ball coach Ukai told me to bring you to the nurse and you fell asleep." "Oh." Noya looks down realizing he wasn't wearing a shirt. He starts to blush. "Uhhh...Where's my shirt?" "Oh! Right here. The nurse took it off cause she wanted to make sure you weren't injured anywhere else." "Oh ok." Noya puts his shirt back on and starts to eat. And with his mouth full of food he asked "Do you want some?" You giggled again. "No I'm good I already had some." His heart started to beat fast again and his face started to heat up. "You ok Noya you seem like you have a fever." "Nope I'm fine. Nothing hurts me! Not even a ball to the face!" You smiled and so did he. This one one of things you loved about Nishinoya. He was brave. After he finished eating, you were about to take his plate and go wash it before you went up stairs for bed. "No no I got it." "But Nishinoya you aren't in the best condition to get up right now." "I'll be fine. It's just a little bruise." "No really I don't think..." Noya got off the bed and he started to wobble a bit. You put the plate down and laid him back on the bed. "You should rest ok. It's not the first time I've washed dishes." He smiled as you walked out the room. Nishinoya yawned and stretched. "What time is it anyway?" He looks at your phone to check the time when he looks at the lock screen he blushes. "When did she?" He takes the phone puts it on camera mode and realizes that you didn't taken off the ponytail. He ruffles his hair to take it off. "God she probably thought I looked so stupid!" You walk back into the room and see Nishinoya ruffling his hair. "You ok?" "What? Yeah I'm fine I uh just thought there was something in my hair that's all." "Oh yeah I put that little ponytail in your hair.*giggles* You looked so cute though." Noya blushes. "T-thanks." "Well we got to go get ready to sleep." "Yeah you're right. The last time I tried to stay up late Coach Ukai made me run 5 extra laps early in the morning." "Really? Well come on we don't want that to happen now do ya?" "Nope." Nishinoya carefully gets off the bed and is walking perfectly normal up the stairs with you. When you both get upstairs, Noya tries to sneak into the boys room trying not to wake them up when Suga turns on the light and says "Nope you're taking a shower." "Aww come on Suga I'll shower in the morning." "I doubt that. Just hurry up and shower." "Fine!" Noya takes his pajamas and walks into the bathroom. You on the other hand also go into the shower too with your pajamas. (and no your not sharing a shower with Noya...sadly -_-) When you walk out the steamy refreshing shower, You put on you pajamas and walked out the bathroom. But since it the hallway was so dark you ended up walking into the boys room. (Only the Karasuno boys) The lights were also off so you couldn't even tell it was the wrong room. You found an empty sleeping blanket and slept there. A while later, Nishinoya finally gets out the bathroom with his pajamas on and walks into the boys room and feels that someone is in his sleeping blanket. He sighs and rolls you out of his spot and falls asleep. You turn around and put your arms around him. (Remember you are still asleep you literally have no clue on what's going on. Or what's about to happen ;)