Flashbacks and Tears

(Still in a flashback) A long time ago when you were still in elementary school, you and your brother Asahi were so connected and you both talked to each other about anything. But when middle school came, that changed your connection because you were bullied harshly and you didn't want to tell Asahi because you knew it would be surrendering to the bullies because you can't even stand up for yourself. Then every time you would come home you would cry in your room with loud music playing so Asahi couldn't hear you crying. Usually Asahi thought it was just a phase of listening to loud music in your room alone, but one day he came upstairs and knocked on the door. "(Y/n) chan is everything o-ok?" " *sniffle* Yeah I'm fine." Asahi tried to listen real close to hear what you were doing and he heard your crying he immediately opened the door and you just looked at him with his arms open wide. "Tell me what's wrong?" And you explained the whole thing to him. He smiled and offers you (fav ice cream). You nodded and you sat on the couch watching (your fav movie) with Asahi. Even though Asahi tried to cheer you up, You told your parents you couldn't deal with the kids at school so they decided let you move to your grandparents house that was far away. But even since you moved the bullying never really stopped so you called Asahi and started crying to him about how nothing changed and he told you that his school was great and everyone there was nice. Later on you felt that nothing would really change if you moved to his school but he insisted you should. But when you called your parents about coming home you told them that you missed everyone back home. Which was part of the reason you wanted to come home, but the real reason you came back was to go to a school that wasn't a pain in the ass and to see your brother because you needed that feeling of being loved and cared for when you didn't want to tell your parents. And ever since you made that decision to move back home and go to Karasuno, life was better and you met so many good people and made new friends with basically the whole team. And of course you wouldn't have met the love of your life Nishinoya. (Back to present time) When it was time for the boys' water break, you headed over to Asahi. "Is something wrong? You seem a little out of it today." "Well uhh. I don't know how to tell you this but I don't feel comfortable with you dating Noya." "Why not?" "Cause he's just..." "What? A pervert?! Why can't anybody understand that he isn't like that and he's actually a really nice guy?!" "(Y/n) All I'm saying is that" "I don't wanna hear it." "(Y/n) How bout you just listen to what I have to say?!" "I don't wanna hear you talk shit about my boyfriend!" "I'm not talking shit about him and you know that!" "You knew I liked him from the start why all of a sudden when he's my boyfriend you have to get all upset!" "Why can't you just listen to others instead of cutting them off!" "I am listening to you but why should I? So I can just hear you talk shit about him!" "Why are you like this!" "I'm just defending him!" "NO your just being annoying! No wonder no one liked or ever wanted to be your friend at school!" The gym was silent. Suga and Daichi went in to break up the argument but you tried to run up and hit him but Suga grabbed your arms and held you down. Daichi was trying to push him back from you from saying anything else. You were brought outside the hall and Suga tried to talk to you. "What happened back there?" Tears fell from your face. "That jerk! How could he bring that up!" "Bring what up?" "Nothing Suga." You ran into the girls' room and packed up your stuff. Suga finally caught up with you. "(Y/n). Why are you packing up all your stuff so early? We leave in 3 hours." "I can't stay here with him." "Come on you both didn't really mean that." "No Suga, I did." "Well your gonna have to wait because we're not leaving right now." "You don't understand Suga. Me and Asahi are done." "What do you mean done?" "I mean I'm not living with him anymore." "You can't be serious (y/n). He's your brother!" "Yeah, I thought he was too." "What triggered you to make you say all this crazy stuff?" "I don't wanna talk about it." Tear kept rolling down your red puffy cheeks as you were packing your stuff. Suga sighed deeply and gave out his hand. "Would you rather I get Yachi or Kiyoko San?" Nishinoya came back from the bathroom and when he entered the gym Daichi was talking to Asahi and he noticed you weren't there. So he asked Asahi where you were. "Oi Asahi San!" Daich sighed. "Noya now isn't rlly a good time to talk to Asahi." "Do you know were (y/n) chan is?" Asahi clenched is fists. "Why should I know! She's your girlfriend." "Woah what's wrong with you?" Daichi gives Noya a dirty look. "I told you to leave him alone. She's went upstairs." "Alright thanks." Noya runs upstairs and see's you crying and packing your things. (You already told Suga to leave you alone so he's not in the room) "Oi. What are you doing we aren't leaving yet silly." "Noya I had a big fight with Asahi, can I move in with you?" Nishinoya turns red. "The fight couldn't have been that bad, right?" "He pissed me off and I pissed him off and we both don't wanna see each other." "Come on tell me what happened." Noya said with a sweet smile on his face.