A Past Lover

WARNING: Before I continue the chapter there are triggers about self harm and suicide so please read with caution. As you both were searching for something to do, you both came across a door that was covered in dust and ripped up wallpaper. "Ohh~ spooky." Nishinoya said. You opened the door and there were stairs leading to a basement. It was super dark. "So? Are you going down there or not?!" Nishinoya said teasing you. "Yeah." You slowly walked down the stairs. Nishinoya followed behind you. It became colder and the creaks of the staircase grew louder. Nishinoya breathed into your ear and you flinched. "D-don't do that!" You said. He laughed a bit and found a light switch. The basement wasn't as nice as the upstairs, it was all gray floors and brick walls. There was tons of boxes though and there was one labeled S+K. You opened it and there was photo albums and a middle school year book. "Noya check this out." He sits down with you on the cold floor and you both looked through the pictures together. The pictures were of Suga and a girl. But the girl's eyes were crossed out. "Do you know her Noya?" "No, I didn't go to school with Suga in middle school, Daichi did though. I don't remember Suga having a girlfriend at all."
~~~BACK UPSTAIRS~~~ "Hey where did Noya and (y/n) go?" Suga said to himself. He looked around and noticed the door was opened. Suga's heart raced and he ran to the basement door. "Nishinoya! (y/n)! What are you doing down there!" He yelled making you both concerned. "What's wrong Suga?" Noya asked. "Just get up here!" You both rushed up the stairs and he locks the door. "Don't open this door! Alright?!" "Suga what's the big-" "Do I make myself clear!?" "Yes." You both answered. The door opens and Daichi was back with the others. "Alright next group. Hey babe how was every-" He saw Suga's panic face and he hugged him. "Did you think about her again?" I'll explain in the car. Nishinoya, (y/n) lets go. Asahi watch them please?" "Sure thing Suga. You get in the back seat with Noya. "Why were you both sneaking around in my basement?" "We got bored." You said. "That's Suga's private stuff, you don't go sneak around to look through his stuff." "We're really sorry Suga. But who is kimi?" Suga stops the car short. His eyes widened with fear and his heart began to race again. "Breathe, Suga Breathe." Daichi said rubbing Suga's shoulder. "She was this girl I dated in middle school. She was very pretty, long brown hair, with beautiful eyes, and a gorgeous smile. She asked me out one day and I said yes. She was the girl of my dreams. Then, she started to get bullied terribly. She began to harm herself. I tried to help her but she wouldn't listen. I would find cut marks on her arm and I would wrap them up for her. She wouldn't let me tell anyone or she would kill herself. One day she told me to meet me at her house after school. I went over there and there was a note on the table it said "Dear Suga, I love you so much. My heart is for you and only you. All the laughs we shared together and memories we have created will never be forgotten. I hold you closest to my heart. I'm so thankful that you have been with me through the good and bad. I'm in my room, do not cry though, I'm all better now~ Love Kimi." When I went upstairs I saw her hanging from her closet, her face pale, lips almost blue. I fell to my knees and screaming and crying. The girl I loved was dead. My heart was shattered. Her family believed it was me that made her want to do this to herself and her family moved away. I crossed out her face in those photos because I couldn't see her face without getting that same feeling again. Of course after that traumatic experience, I became depressed and went to plenty of therapy to learn how to deal with my emotions of what happened to kimi. I started to talk about her to Daichi and he accepted it and comforted me about it. Once high school began I started developing feelings for him and I'm glad to know he feels the same." Suga held Daichi's hand. "Suga we feel terrible, we didn't mean to make you remember that again." You said. "I know, I just got a little nervous but it's ok. I forgive you both." "Is that why you are so mother like and always want us to be safe and happy?" Noya asked. "Well I never thought about it that way but, yeah I suppose so." "Alright we're here!" Daichi said as we pulled into a parking lot of a store. "Let's get those gifts!" Suga added. You hung back with Suga as Daichi went to grab Noya after running into the store. "So who did you get?" Suga asked. "Tanaka." You said as Suga giggled. "He should be too hard." "What about you Suga, who did u get?" "Hinata." "Lucky! Hinata is the easiest one!" Suga laughed as you poured. Both of you went into an isle and wandered around. "Oh look!" Suga said pointing at some clothes. "You think Hinata would like any of these?" "Well do you know his size?" You asked. "No." He walks over to a bin of sports balls and grabs a volleyball. "What about this?" "Suga, knowing Hinata he definitely has one already." "But what if we made it special?!" "I guess so." He smiled wide and puts it in his shopping cart. You looked for action figures or posters of Tanaka's favorite show. When all hope was almost gone, you found in the back of the store an action figure of the show he watches. Your eyes widened with joy as you went over to grab it.