Morning Run

~~~AUTHOR'S POV~~~ Akuno's father pulled Akuno into his office. "Well, I didn't see the ring. Can you explain?" "Well I couldn't. The time wasn't right." He replied looking away. "The hell do you mean it wasn't the right time!? You both were in the garden under the full moon. That sounds like a pretty right time to me!" He shouted. "She's dating someone already!" "Don't raise your voice at me!" He shoved him on the ground. "I'm sorry father! Please don't hit me!" "You beg like that god damn whore of a wife!" Akuno slowly got up, his father pulled his tie. "Don't you dare raise your voice at me. Ever." "I won't." Akuno responded. His father let go of the tie and Akuno left his office.
~~~BACK TO (Y/N)~~~ You got home and Asahi was already asleep in his room. Your mother apologized for not being able to protect you from him but you forgave her. She then asked if you were ok by yourself with him and you nodded. The bed was the main thing you were waiting for when getting home. The dinner felt like it lasted forever and you were too tired to call Noya and tell him how it went. Once you hit the pillow, it was lights out.
The next morning, your phone was spammed by Noya. He called you twice and texted you 5 times. You quickly texted him you just woke up and that you'll talk to him after you were officially awake. Right after breakfast, you went back to your room and FaceTimed him. "Morning!" He grinned at you. Noya was fully awake, his hair gelled and ready to go. You on the other hand, had messy hair and still in your pajamas. Yuu was always a morning person, something you never understood. "So what happened? Did he try and touch you? Did he propose to you? Is his house huge?" "No, no, and yes." You explained Akuno's whole backstory and Noya was in shock. "I can't believe that. That's horrifying." He said. "I felt bad. It sounds so terrible to go through that especially so young." You didn't tell him he kissed you because he would freak out. "Anyways what are you doing?" You asked attempting to change the topic. "I was planning to go for a run, wanna join?" "Sure." "Alright I'll see you at your house in like 10 minutes. Bye." "Bye." You wore a pair of joggers and a sweatshirt. You told your mom you were going on a morning run and your mother said it was ok. You waited in your driveway and saw Noya jogging to you. He wore a small backpack. "I brought waters!" He smiled. You both jogged in the street because there was too much snow on the sidewalk. You jogged around the neighborhood and you stopped to catch your breath. "How do you...agh...do this?" He smiled. "Volleyball." He took out a water and you chugged half of it. "Thanks." You replied. "Ukai's store is up ahead. Wanna go?" You nodded. You both walked this time and saw Ukai at the counter. "Hi Ukai!" You both said. "Hey you two." He replied not looking up from the newspaper he was reading. "Two blue popsicles please!" Noya said handing them over. "You two are sweating like crazy, went on a run?" He asked. "Yup!" Nishinoya replied. Noya paid for the popsicles and you both stood outside eating them. "This was actually pretty fun." You said. "I usually do them alone and listen to some music but I wanted to see you today." A couple minutes later as you were both walking home, Noya already devoured his popsicle. You looked at him in shock. "How do you not get brain freeze?!" "I don't know, guess I'm just talented~" he smirked at you and smiled. You got closer to your house and you groaned. "I don't want to go home. I wish I could just stay with you all day." You sighed. "My mom actually just left for her morning shift you can come over if you want." "Really? Awesome! I'll text my mom." You both finally made it to his house. "I need to shower, I'm all sweaty." He said taking off his sweatshirt. You sat on his bed and went on your phone. You peeked at him revealing his toned body. He left to shower and you knocked on the door. "Hey is it ok if I shower after you?" You asked. He opened the door with a towel around his waist. He smirked. "I have a quicker way." He leaned to your ear and whispered "let's shower together~." He knew his dominance was your weak spot. But you knew his too, your dominance. You quickly undressed and said "Are you nervous? Scary cat?~" He went in the shower first and you went behind him. You pressed your breasts on his back, teasing him. He turned toward you and grabbed your ass. You moaned in response. He let go and you made out with him. The warm water hitting you both, making both of your hair get wet. He pulled you in closer, you could feel his member against your thigh. You ran your fingers against his abs. You guys couldn't do it because there was no protection and not enough room to actually do it. "Noya, ahh~ we cant." "Ngh~ I know." You both got out the shower and wrapped your selves in a towel. As Noya began getting dressed, you realized that you had no clothes to change into. "Uh Noya?" "Yeah?" "Can I borrow your clothes?" You said shyly. "Sure!" He gave you a sweater and a pair of sweatpants. "What about..." he looked at you confused. "Underwear?"you whispered. "The ones you wore are already off, so just don't wear any." You blushed. You put on his clothes and he looked at you in awe. The clothes were big on you but so comfy. Although, you felt a little weird not wearing anything underneath.