Dares

"Well if nobody's in here then we could continue right?" Said Suga. "Guess so. But quick cause they will be coming in soon." Daichi answered. Daichi bites Suga's neck and Suga moans loudly. "I have to do something. I feel weird watching my two friends have sex in front of me."  (Btw Noya isn't in the shower he just turned on the water then turned it off when Suga and Daichi came in) Nishinoya turned the water back on and walked back to his locker as if he didn't notice them come in. Suga and Daichi immediately stoped after they heard the water running. "Oh Hey guys." Noya said calmly. "O-oh hey. What are you doing in here so early?" Suga asked. "I'm not early, the others are actually with Ukai because he brought in munchkins." "Oh really? Why?" "Don't know, it's not his birthday so I guess cause he's being nice?" Noya walked back to the shower. Suga and Daichi sigh in relief. "That was close." Suga whispers. "Just couldn't help myself." Daichi replies while kissing Suga on the forehead. You still had to find a way out of the locker room and you were hoping Noya would come up with something. About 2 minutes later, Noya dries himself off and puts on the gym clothes. He comes up with an idea to get Suga and Daichi out of the locker room. Lucky enough, they finished changing too. Nishinoya opens the door and calls Suga and Daichi over. "Yo Suga! Daichi! I think I just saw Hinata and Kageyama fighting again!" "Oh god let's stop them before it gets outta hand!" Daichi says as his jogs out the door with Suga heading to the hallway. "You can come out now," Noya calls. You come out of the gym closet and rush out the locker room and sit on the bench with Noya. "That was waaay too close Noya!" "But we made it out." "They we're having sex!" "Technically they're pants were still on so.." "still! What if they did!?" "I would have done something like I did back there." "After that I'm not going back in there." "You still didn't answer my question." "Oh about the challenge thingy? Well it's what ever you want." "I say we just let Tanaka win." "Wow, look at you being the bigger person for once." You say jokingly. Nishinoya laughs and smiles. "Plus I have my Halloween party coming up so I agree, let's just let him win." The rest of the team and coach Ukai walk into the gym and You call Suga over. "We decided that we're letting Tanaka win." You say proudly. "Really?" "Yup." Noya answers. "Alright I'll let him know. Oi, Tanaka! Come here!" Tanaka runs over. "What's up?" "They're letting you win." "Really! Hell yeah! Don't worry I already have your favors in my head." "Shit I forgot about that."  "But to keep some suspense, I'll only tell you your favors well there more like dares so I'll tell you after them practice." After practice Tanaka, you, and Noya were walking home together and he was telling both of you all of your dares. "So first is Asahi, he will have to do the haunted house fun raiser. Next is Noya, you will have to be dressed in a kitty onesie on Halloween, including (y/n)'s party." "Tanaka are you fucking kidding me bro!" "Nope enjoy that." Noya crosses his arms and rolls his eyes. "And your dare is to wear a maid uniform at your Halloween party." "You give Tanaka a dirty look. "Oh you fucking bastard." "Oh by the way here you guys go." Tanaka hands you both a bag. He laughs and keeps walking to his house. "See y'all later!" Noya opens the door to his house and you both head to his room. "Alright let's get to studying (worse subject). You take out your text book and he takes out his and shows you some tips. About a half an hour later, you were getting tired and asked if you could take a break. "Well since your getting them right, I'll let you have a 15 minute break. "Thanks. You lay on his bed and he puts away his text book. He lays down next to you on the bed. You opened the bag it was the maid outfit. You rolled your eyes. "Look what I have to wear." You say showing Nishinoya. He turns a bit red as he pictured you in the outfit. "Wow it uh seems a bit short." "Well I'll see when I try it on." "O-oh you're trying it on now?" "Yeah why not." You head to the bathroom and put in on. "How do I look?" The dress was too short for your likening and your cleavage was shown very much. Noya's face became a tomato. "It uh looks great." "I hate it. Way too much skin showing. You should put on yours." "Fine." He takes out the onesie and puts it on over his clothes. "Ugh I can't believe he made it pink." You tried to hold in your laugh. "You look...adorable!" "I hate this so much." He takes it off and you go in the bathroom to change again. You walk back out and Noya put away your text book. "I thought we were gonna study again?" "There's nothing wrong with you and the subject. You just gotta focus ya know?" "Yeah you're right." "Well I should be heading home, my mom is making my favorite dinner tonight." "Ok I'll walk you home." You we're walking home with him while holding his hand looking at the beautiful afternoon sky. "Who are you inviting at the party?" Noya asked. "Just the volleyball team and some friends from school." "Alright just make sure no body looks at you all horny and shit. You're my girl and I love you." "And I'll make sure nobody touches or looks at my mans. My pink kitty mans." You say giggling. You reach your house and you kiss him goodbye.