Idiots

"So where is she?" Nishinoya asked. "Why don't I just show you guys." Suga lead the way to the courtyard gate where you stood there freezing to death. "Why were you out here?" Noya said. "I'll explain when we get inside, now can one of you bust open the gate?! I'm freezing!" Kiyoko took out a Bobby pin and picked the lock open. "I didn't expect you guys to actually break the lock but I'm not gonna complain." You say going back inside. As Kiyoko and Yachi we're going to bombard you with questions Nishinoya walked up to you with the most disappointing glare. They noticed it too and went back to the dance with Suga. "Why were you outside." "Well I was talking to Kuroo-" "Kuroo? Why did he want to talk to you?! Did he make any moves on you?!" "What? No he just wanted to say that he's sorry about your concussion." "Why didn't he tell me himself?" "Because he thought you wouldn't except his apology." "Couldn't if he had texted you that he's sorry?" "Yeah but he wanted to do it in person because he felt better if it was face to face." "Yeah just to see your pretty face. Do you not understand how beautiful you are!? He likes you! I can tell." "Well do you know how hot you are Noya? Or how amazing you are of a boyfriend than any other guy? Because it would be real stupid if you didn't know how much I love you." He smiled and you and pulled you in for a hug. "I didn't mean to over react I just don't wanna lose you again." He said pulling back from the hug and cupping your cheeks. "I love you so much (y/n)." "I love you too...Yuu Nishinoya." His heart fluttered and he blushed and so did you. "Now let's end the night with some dancing." He said poking your nose and and grabbing your hand to the dance floor.
~~~AFTER THE DANCE~~~ You and the rest of your friends walked in the parking lot talking about winter break in Suga's cabin. "I'm so excited!" You said. "Same (y/n) Chan! We're gonna have snowball fights, go skiing, make a snowman, and so much more!" Hinata said jumping up and down with excitement. "You guys wanna go get some ice cream?" Daichi asked. You all shouted yes and went to Ukai's store. "Ukaiiiiiiii!" Hinata said skipping inside. "You look all nice for the dance, how was the dance kid?" "Good!" You all walked inside. "Jeez kids, what do you want from me?" He said blowing a puff of smoke. "Ice cream!" Hinata shouted. "Alright alright, but don't tell anyone else about this free ice cream." "We won't!" You said running out the store with your friends. "And no second ice cream!" He yelled as you all were running away. You all laughed at ate your ice cream as you all walked home. "See you guys later," Suga said walking back to his car with Daichi. You waved goodbye and winked at Suga. He looked at you with wide eyes. "Hey! That's my thing!" He said while getting into the car. "So um you wanna go back to my house and uh watch a movie?" Nishinoya asked. "Lemme check with Asahi. Hey Asahi?" "Hmm?" "Can I go over to Noya for a bit?" "Sure but come home soon so you can pack up your stuff for the trip." "I will!" You waved bye to all your friends and walked to Noya's house. "Is your mom home?" "Yeah." He opened the door and his mom was in the kitchen making herself dinner.(you guys ate at the dance) "Noya sweetie how was the dance- Oh! (Y/n) dear! It's so great to see you again! How was the dance?" "Fun mom, we're gonna be upstairs byeee." "Now wait right there mister. Let me at least take a picture of you two lovebirds!" She got out her camera and took a picture. "Ma are you done?" "Just two more." "Ma!" "Alright! Done." "Come up to my room (y/n)." "It was nice to see you again." You said to Noya's mom. You sat on Noya's bed and he got out his laptop. "Before we watch a movie let's start packing your stuff." "Ughhhh." He said tilting his head back. "Come on it'll be quick." He went downstairs and grabbed a suitcase. "Let's pack some long sleeves." You say going over to his closet. "Why can't I just wear short sleeve?" "Cause it's cold up there. Now come on, oh! This black long sleeves is cute!" "I haven't worn that since last year." "Good. So that means it still fits!" You folded it and put it in the suit case. Noya packed his boxers, two towels, long sleeve shirts, sweats pants, sweatshirts, soap, snow hat, a pair of gloves, his toothbrush and toothpaste, and some socks. Once you and Noya finished packing his things you laid with him on his bed at watched (movie). It wasn't long before Asahi called you to come home and pack your things. "I have to go home now." You say sitting up in his bed. "Alright I'll walk you." Noya smiled and walked you home. "I'm home!" You said taking off your coat and sitting on the couch. "Hey come up stairs and pack your things!" Asahi said from his room. You packed all your things and looked at the special outfit. "Would it be the right moment? I'll bring it just in case." That was the last thing in your bag. You took a shower and tried to go to sleep. It was hard to try and fall asleep since you were gonna have the best week ever starting tomorrow.
~~~NEXT DAY~~~ There was a knock on your door. You groaned, "Come in." "(Y/n) hurry up and get ready! Suga is gonna pick us up in 15 minutes!" You say uptight in your bed. "I'll be ready in a sec!"