Not In Control

You were praying Asahi wouldn't remember anything the next morning but as of right now he believed your story and was scolding Tanaka about walking in on you changing. Daichi and Suga knew they needed to change the situation so they brought out Asahi's cake and placed it in the kitchen. "Guys let's sing happy birthday!" Daichi called to you and the others. The cake said "Happy birthday Asahi!" in blue frosting. Daichi took out the candles and lit them. Asahi sat in front of the cake and everyone sang happy birthday. He blue out the candles and everyone cheered. Daichi cut the cake and gave everyone a slice. The cake was delicious and after you finished eating you sat on the couch. You were waiting for Noya to sit with you. Noya came and sit with you on the couch. "You feeling ok?" He asked. "Hmm? Mhm." You nodded. Tanaka switched his playlist and your favorite up beat song played. "I love this song! Dance! Dance with me!" You grabbed his arm and started dancing with him in the living room. Kageyama was still arguing with a plant, Hinata now wore a lamp shade on his head, Tskui and Yamaguchi laid on the couch together, Asahi was in the kitchen with Suga and Daichi as Tanaka recorded the first years. As you danced with Noya he smiled at you laughing and happy you were enjoying your self. "Im gonna get a drink!" You said. You tried to fill your cup and ended up spilling it on your dress. "Fuck." You said looking at the huge stain. You went over to Tanaka. "Hey...Hey!" "Yeah?" He answered still laughing and recording Hinata. "You got a washer?" You said, drunkly pointing at your dress. "Yeah, down the hall." "Thanks." You started taking off your shoes and unbuttoning
your dress. (Or unzip idk) Noya noticed this and ran over to you. "(Y/n) what are you doing!?" "I'm cleaning my dress." You went into the laundry room and took off your dress. "(Y/n)! Just clean it up with a paper towel." He said trying to put your dress back on you. "No!" You crossed your arms and sat on the floor of Tanaka's laundry room. Noya sighed and ended up putting your dress in the wash. You got up and sat on top of the washing machine. You were only in your undergarments and your thigh high socks. "I thought I told you no more drinks!" Noya said as you were laughing about how the washer kept shaking you as you sat on it. "I-i w-was j-just h-having f-funnn." You said. He lifted you off the machine and you hugged Noya. "You ok?" He asked. You pulled him closer and whispered "I'm horny~" and his face turned red. "(Y/n) come on the dress should be done in a couple of minutes." "We could be done in a couple of minutes~" You said. "Alright, no. We can't! You're really hot right now but we can't." You pouted and sat back on the floor. Then an idea popped in your head. You took off your bra and hugged him from behind. "(Y/n)! Put it back on! What if someone were to see you?" He said taking off his jacket to cover you. "The door is closed, plus no one even knows we're in here." You said. "You're drunk (y/n) I'm not doing that." You pouted and put it back on. Noya took the dress out the wash and put it in the dryer.
Daichi quickly made a head count of everyone to make sure nobody was missing or doing something dangerous. "Seven, eigh- wait where's (y/n) and Noya. Jesus if these two are at it again I'm gonna pull the plug on em." Daichi said as he searched the house for you two. He heard Noya's voice and knocked on the laundry room door. "(Y/n)? Noya? You guys in there?" "Huh? Yeah we're fine." "Her dress got dirty so we put it in the wash." Noya said. "Oh alright, just making a head count." Daichi left and went to find Suga who was screaming the lyrics of the song that was playing. About 20 minutes later the dress was clean and dry. "Here put it on." He said handing you the dress. You put it on and you asked him to zip the back up. As he zipped it, you placed your ass on his member and he shot up. "(Y/n)!" You bursted into giggles. "I cant wait to tell you next morning what you've been doing." He said. You both walked out the laundry room and back to the living room where everyone was. Suga grabbed your hand. "(Y/n) sing Karaoke with me!" You both started screaming the lyrics and Suga took off his shirt. And you both got on the table. "Jesus fuck!" Daichi said running over to you both. "Suga, honey get down from there!" Daichi said putting out his hands to catch him. "Hey! No interrupting the song Daichi!" You said as Suga and you continued to sing. The table began to shake as you started to wobble off it. Noya caught you as you fell. (Bridal style) "I think it's time for you to go home." He said putting you down on the couch. "But it hasn't even been midnight yet!" You pouted. "You're gonna get hurt, which is why I told you no more punch." He said. Instead of punch, you were drinking water while laying with Noya on the couch. Both of you watched Kageyama fighting the coats on the hanger, Hinata calmly having a conversation with an orange, Yamaguchi and Tsuki laying on the floor laughing, and Daichi with the help of Asahi attempting to get Suga off the table. (Tanaka is recording them) After some time passed, Tanaka check his phone and saw that it was close to midnight. He turned on the tv. "Guys! Gather around! It's starting!" Everyone either sat on the couch or on the floor.