Nightmares

He grabbed your waist and let you sit on his lap. You looked deep into his brown honey eyes. Your hands played with his hair and you bit your lip. He kissed you and then looked at you. "Can we-" you cut him off by nodding. He kissed you making your body go closer to him. His hands felt up your body and you moaned in his mouth. You felt something poking you. You pull away and smirked at him. "Someone's happy~" you whispered. You took off your shirt and so did he. He pinned you to the floor. "You sure we could do this?" He asked. "Yuu~ I already said yes." You said as you brushed your fingers through his hair. He made butterfly kisses down your neck. Then he stopped at your breasts and gropped them. Your legs starts fiddling around as you quietly moaned. He smirked at you. You kissed him again grabbing his hair. "God you're so hot Yuu~" "I love you (y/n)." "I love you too." You both laid down on the floor. You put your shirt back on but he kept his off. "You're skin is so soft." He said putting his hand on your cheek. You smiled. "Were you mad when me and Kageyama kissed?" You asked. "Well at first I was but you told me in the bathroom that no ones kiss could make you feel the way my kisses make you feel. Then again you were both drunk so neither of you would actually do that if it weren't for the punch." "Would it be bad if I would be mad at you if you kissed another girl drunk?" "What? No, cause I would never kiss anyone else but you. I love you and only you. Not even me drunk will make me kiss anyone else." He pulled you close to him and he kissed your forehead. "Does your mom ever notice you gone when you come at night to see me?" "Usually no but tonight she has a night shift so she wouldn't even know that I'm here." You sat up. "You should make a Tik Tok account." You said smiling. "What? No I'd look so stupid." "Please." You said batting your eye lashes at him. "Ok." He hands you his phone and you both try coming up with usernames. Finally you both decided on (input username in the comments because there are too many good ones to only pick one). "Can we pleaseeee make one right now!" You asked smiling so bright. "It's three am...so yes." You giggled and dug through your clothes to find something he could wear. You snuck into Asahi's room and grabbed his oversized black sweater, and his white button up shirt. You closed the door behind you and showed him the clothes. "Go go go! Change." You couldn't stop smiling, you both were having so much fun. He wore the button up shirt underneath the black sweater and he already had black joggers on. "Chains! You need chains!" You found some old necklaces and chained them to the outside of his pockets. "You look so hot right now." You touched up his hair a bit. You showed him a couple of e boy Tik toks and he tried to incorporate them into his. He used a popular sound and you edited the video with some transitions. You both watched the Tik tok and you kissed him on the cheek. "Wow, I look pretty good." He said smiling. "Pretty good?! You look hot!" You said. He took off Asahi's clothes and put his shirt on. "Oh shit it's 4 am! We both have to go to sleep. Night I love you!" He pecked you on the lips and he climbed down the ladder. He left so fast that you couldn't even say a thing. You quietly put Asahi's clothes back in his room but the door made a noise just as you were leaving. "(Y/n)? What are you doing in my room?" He said half asleep. "Nothing." You ran back to your room and jumped onto your bed. Tonight felt like a dream. You tried sleeping even though you'd wake up in the next two or three hours.
You pulled an all nighter and you attempted to go through your morning routine without falling asleep. You walked outside with Asahi to school. "Did you come into my room last night?" He asked. "Huh? No, must have been a dream." You said. "I could have sworn I saw you last night in my room with my clothes." "That's a weird dream." You said before yawning. "You seem real tired today, couldn't sleep last night?" He asked. "No I'm fine." Nishinoya caught up with you both and said good morning. "Morning." Asahi replied. You stayed quiet. You were so tried you could barely respond. "(Y/n), you ok?" Nishinoya asked. "She didn't get enough sleep last night." Asahi said. "Oh you knew?" Noya asked assuming you told him he was with you last night. "Knew what?" He asked. Once you all got to the school you lazily waved goodbye and went to homeroom. You slept in homeroom and was almost late to first period. You couldn't focus at all. You went to the nurse during second period and told her you pulled an all night to study and you need to sleep just until the next period. She nodded at let you sleep. A couple minutes later she woke you up. "It's third period already?" You said. "No, your mother is here to pick you up." You grabbed your bag and went to the front of the school where your mother was waiting. "Hi sweetie!" She said smiling. "Doctor's appointment?" Your asked. "Nope." "Dentist?" "Not that either." You were confused. Where would you both be going if it wasn't to a check up? You slept on your way their and your mother woke you. "We're here." You rubbed your eyes and saw Akuno's mansion. This had to be a nightmare.