Taken p2

Heikin still pointed the gun at you but turned his head to the wall and closed his eyes. You put on the black one first. "I'm finished." Heikin turned red. He put the gun back in his pocket an tied you back up so you couldn't run away. When he brought you back to the back room Akuno was waiting there impatiently. "Hmmmm. (Y/n) turn around." You didn't want to and then Akuno slapped you across the face. "I said turn around." There was definitely a mark on your face now. Akuno took out his camera and took pictures. "Go try on the red one." Heikin brought you back to the other room, locked the door, stared at the wall and held the gun out like last time. You put on the red one and you went back in the main room with Heikin. Akuno brought out the camera again and took pictures. "I like this one better. "Heikin. Bring out the toys." "Y-yes sir!" Heikin walked out the room. You were there still tied up. "Sit down." You sat down in the chair and Akuno whispers in your ear, "You look hot." You cringed so much. (As I wrote this I cringed too lol) (Back to the others —>) Coach Ukai used his phone light and used it to find there way through the tunnel looking hallways. "Do you see any doors?" Nishinoya asked. "No." Heikin walked back into the room. "Where are the toys?" Said Akuno. "Uh we got a problem." "One minute (y/n)." They left the room. "What is it Heikin!?" "T-there are people here." "What?!" "Look!" He took out his phone of the security footage of Asahi, Nishinoya, and Coach Ukai. "Get them out. I don't want anyone to ruin my plans.Oh and bring the toys." "O-ok." Akuno walked back into the room. "Sorry about that. Heikin is just taking care for some things. While he's doing that how bout we get to know each other more." He took off the cloth from your mouth. "What year are you in?" "I'm a second year." "Huh you sure? Your breast seem to grow more than a regular second year. Akuno brought out his phone and showed the security footage to you. "Do you know these people?" You knew that if you said yes he would kill them. "No I don't." He slaps you across the face again. "You lying little bitch. That's your brother. I know because he's in the same year as me and you look just like him. And that shrimp over there you hang out with him a lot right?" "Y-yeah so?" "Is he your boyfriend?" "Yes." "Have you had sex with him?" "No." "Great this will be fun." Heikin was walking and had his gun ready for Asahi, Nishinoya, and coach Ukai. Asahi found a door. "Hey guys look." The door was locked. "Maybe (y/n) is there." Said Nishinoya. Ukai picked at the lock and opened the door. The room was filled with sex toys and lingerie. The 3 of them all were more nervous than they've ever been. "Wait you don't think they're gonna...Oh no!" Asahi said almost crying. "We're not gonna let that happen." Said coach Ukai. They closed the door and kept walking. They heard footsteps and ran into the next hall. Heikin heard them and got his gun ready. "What is taking Heikin so long?" Said Akuno. "Wait here." Akuno left the room and he left the door unlocked. You untied your hands and then feet you went outside the room and tried finding the exit. Akuno was starting to get pissed. "If Heikin can't do it. Then I will." He grabbed his gun from his pocket and loaded it. He heard footsteps but it was only Heikin. "Did you find them?" "No. I lost them." "You idiot! Go and make sure she hasn't left the room and if she did find her and get the formula." "O-ok." Heikin went back to the main room and notice you weren't there. "Shit she's gone." He ran into a hall and found you. Heikin grabbed your arm and brought you into the main room. You bit his arm but he didn't let go. Heikin tied you back up and stabbed you with a syringe in your right arm. Soon you were knocked out giving Akuno and Heikin time to find them. The three were soon found by Heikin and he shot his gun but missed. The 3 split up to find you. Nishinoya found you in the main room and saw you knocked out. You weren't asleep you were just acting like you were drunk. "Woah Noya san you found me." "(Y/n) Are you ok?" "Shhhhhh. O-or Akuno will find you hahaha." "What's wrong with you? And who's Akuno?" "Hahaha." "(Y/n) what happened to you?" Akuno ran back into the main room and saw Nishinoya in there. "Well look's like shrimpy here is trying to take my present." "What did you do to her!?" "You know she's a stuck u bitch so I told my friend to make her a bit more loose." "You drugged her!?" "Congratulations Sherlock you solved the mystery. Now step away from her or I will shoot you." Akuno held out a gun that was loaded and aimed at Nishinoya's head. Noya moved next to you and put his hands up. Heikin dragged in Asahi and coach Ukai. "Are they dead?" Akuno asked. "No. Just very wounded." "Alright, I'll make a deal with you. I keep her and you 3 leave and not call the police or I shoot all 3 of you and keep (y/n)." "I will never make a deal with you!" Nishinoya said. (Back to everyone else on the bus—>) "What do you think is happening?" Said Hinata. "I don't know but I think we should call the police." Said Suga. "I think Asahi, Nishinoya and Ukai can handle it." Said Daichi.