A Turn Of Events

After you finished  your homework, you decided to text Noya and see what he was up to.
(Y/n): What's up?
Nishinoya: Nothing. I finished my homework in class and I can't hangout with Tanaka since his mom grounded him for getting his 3rd detention.
(Y/n): Oh that sucks. I wish I could visit you but my dad would get so pissed.
Nishinoya: Yeah same. Wait. Uhh what time do you have to go to sleep?
(Y/n): Uhhh well 10:30
Nishinoya: ok cool! Later!
(Y/n): Uhh ok then?
You weren't sure what Nishinoya was planning but all you knew was that you missed him so much and wished you could see him again. Your mother called you down for dinner and you ate and headed back up to your room. Your brother, Asahi knocked on the door. "How are you holding up?" "(Sigh) Fine I guess." "Btw your turn to shower." "Ok." He left the room and you headed in to the nice hot steamy shower. (Or cold idk whatever u want) After the shower you put on your cozy pajamas, jumped onto your bed, and went on your phone. At 10:30 your mother came in and said "Lights out and goodnight I love you." "I love you too." She left and you tried falling asleep but there was this banging on the side of your window that kept you up. You saw a blonde streak and smiled. You opened the window and placed a sly grin on your face. "I knew you were gonna do something stupid." Nishinoya blushed. "Well I'm guessing this is how we're gonna see each other from now on." "You giggled and he turned bright pink. "Come inside. I don't want you to fall off that ladder." Noya climbed into your room from the window and smiled. "I missed you so much." "So did I." You kissed him passionately onto your bed. You slowly took off his shirt. (OH SHIT IT'S GETTING SPICY) The sound of footsteps grew closer from outside your door. Nishinoya hid under the covers and your dad opened the door. "D-dad why are you in my room?" "I just wanted to talk to you about the dinner date with Nishinoya." "Oh..." "I'm sorry that I was so harsh on you I just wanted you to date someone like one of Asahi's friends like Suga." Noya clenched his fist. "So, does that mean I can see him again?!" "Well, no. I think u should find someone else to date." "What?! But I love him!" Nishinoya's heart pounded faster and his stomach filled with butterflies. "I just don't trust him." "What does he have to do to get your approval?" "He has to show me that he can protect you. Because if you really do love him and end up marring you, my little girl, I wanna make sure he does my job. Of course I'll always protect you but when I'm not around I'll know that there's someone else keeping you safe." You hugged your dad tightly and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks dad. and goodnight I love you." He closed the door and left. "But I always will protect you!" You giggled. "I know that. But we just have to figure out how we can show him." "So are we gonna finish or..." "How bout we watch Netflix on my computer?" "Sure." He cuddle up besides you under the covers. You both watched a movie and about a half in hour in the movie you fall asleep. Nishinoya grabbed your computer put it by your nightstand and kissed your forehead. He leans near your ear and whispers, "I will always protect you." He then laid back down and fell asleep.
~~~NEXT DAY~~~Your alarm clock starts to ring again and you slapped it on the floor. "One day I'm really gonna need to stop doing that." The libero awoke from his sleep and yawned. "Morning (y/n) chan." "How are you gonna get out of my house?" "Oh shit! I was planning to leave in the night but I forgot!" "Go out the window! You still have time to run back home, get dressed and go to school." "Alright bye. Love ya!" He gets out from the window and goes down the ladder as fast as he could. You did your morning routine and left the house with Asahi just in time. "I'm sooooo tired." Said Asahi yawning. "Why?" "I kept hearing banging on the window and then I heard giggling." "Oh shit. I forgot Asahi is literally right next door!" "Yeah same I didn't know what that was." You both reached the school and headed to your classes.
~~~TIME SKIP TO LAST PERIOD~~~ You sat by the window as your teacher was finishing up your homework for tonight. Nishinoya sat in the row behind you and wasn't paying attention either. "Alright you guys can start packing up but don't leave the class room until the bell rings." You placed your books in your bag and Nishinoya covered your eyes with his warm, soft, hands. "Guess who it is?" "Hmmm let me think. My lovely boyfriend?" "Yup!" He released his hands and kissed you on the cheek. "You still can't come to practice right?" "Nope sorry." Noya made a sad puppy dog face. "Please! Just this one time!" "My dad would kill me! And plus I have a lot of homework to do!" "You can do that in the gym!" "I'll see you tonight ok." "Ok." He gave you one last kiss on the cheek and ran to the gym. You went down stairs and was walking in the hallway when you felt someone covering your eyes. You assumed it was Noya and smiled. "Noya come on, you have to go back to practice." Suddenly a bandana was wrapped around your hands, mouth and eyes. The person carried you you were kicking you legs into their stomach trying to break free but you couldn't.