Taking A break

Yuu Nishinoya wasn't like any other boy. I guess you could say he was the boy. The boy that made your heart melt when ever you looked into his big brown eyes. His cute spiky hair you love to play with. You were crying so much as you laid on Asahi's arm on the couch. Asahi didn't know what to say. He loved how happy you were with him and how Noya made you smile. Noya was the only person who made you smile in a long time, and to see your smile disappear made him sad as well. "So it's official, you're both done?" You thought about that question a little more "are we done?" You didn't answer back you just continued to be sad while watching a movie with Asahi.
(Back to Tanaka and Noya) "Bro What even happened?" "She was cheating on me with Suga!" "Nah that cant be true. (Y/n) is in love with you!" "Then Why was she undressed in front of Suga?!" "I don't know but she's not the type to cheat. There's definitely a reason behind this." "How do you know she loves me?" Nishinoya was about to open the door to his house until Tanaka said, "The way she looks at you, talks about you, it's pretty obvious. Any other guy would kill for a girl that loved him as much as she loves you." "Bye Tanaka, I'll see you at school." Noya shuts the door. "What's wrong sweetie?" His mother asked. "Nothing ma," "Ok, well how was your little bro day with Tanaka?" "Fine." "Are you Sure there's nothing you wanna talk about?" "Yup." Nishinoya Then goes up stairs into his room. He couldn't stop thinking about what he saw. You and him both couldn't sleep that night. That memory just kept replaying in your heads over and over.
~~~NEXT DAY~~~ Noya's mom gently knocks on his door. "Noya honey, come on get up." "It's the weekend ma!" "ITS MONDAY!  So, you get up and dressed!" Noya stretches and gets off the bed when he steps on something. He looks down and noticed that it was your scrapbook. He picks it up and sits back down on the bed while looking through it. He smiled at all the pictures that were with you and him. Noya's mom opens the door a bit. "Are you crying?" "Wha?! N-no!" "Hmh. What are you looking at." "(Y/n)'s scrapbook." "Why were you crying?" "We Uh recently broke up." "Why?" "She cheated on me." "That can't be! She loves you!" "That's What Tanaka Said too." "What did you see?" "She was undressed in front of Suga." "There has to be a good explanation for this. She is not the type to do something like that." "Well What ever the explanation is I don't wanna hear it." "Ok well I think you should talk to her about it." "Like she would wanna talk to me again." Noya said under his breathe as his mother left the room. He kept think about what she said. "Maybe I should hear her explanation." He gets dressed for school and heads out the door. On his way to school, he noticed you and Asahi walking together. His heart ached in pain as he saw your beautiful face in a glance. He missed you so much. You're beautiful laugh that you made when ever he did something stupid. You're gorgeous (eye color) eyes that shined in the light. He missed everything about you. During class you both day dreamed about each other wishing that yesterday never happened.
~~~TIME SKIP LUNCH~~~ The bell rung and everyone headed to the cafeteria. You sat next to Asahi at the end of the table far away from Noya. Everyone who didn't know what happened was confused and wanted to know what the hell was going on. "Ok can someone please spill the tea about what the heckie happened!" Hinata shouted. "Hinata please never say that again." Suga sighed. "Say what? Heckie?" "Spill the tea dumbass." Kageyama said as he hit him in the back of the head. "I don't have tea to spill!" "Can you get more stupid?" Tsuki laughed. "Me and uh (y/n) Chan are uhh taking a break." Noya stated. Your eyes went wide and started to fill up with tears. "If you'll excuse me." You ran to the bathroom and locked your self in a stall. You cried again. It was the first time he actually said it. Yesterday he just broke out and left not saying a word. Now you could answer Asahi's question. "Yes we are officially done." You heard two people walk into the bathroom. You covered your mouth trying not to make a sound. "(Y/n) Chan? Can you please come out of there." It was kiyoko and Yachi. "Nope. It was clear was Noya Said. We're talking a break so can you just give me a minute!" The room went silent. "Sorry. Take your time." Kiyoko said as she and Yachi left the room. Everything was going wrong. You lost the boy of your dreams, you're starting to lose your friends. What could possibly make things worse?!" You wiped your tears and left the bathroom. By the time you came out lunch ended and you were late to your next class. "Miss (y/n). You're late." "Sorry sensei. I was in the bathroom." "Mhm. Make sure next time you come to class on time." "I said I was sorry!" "Don't talk back to me young lady!" Even the slightest things were pissing you off. If one more stupid thing happened you were gonna explode in anger. When the bell of last period ended, You went to practice because you didn't wanna stay home doing nothing. You sat on the bleachers far away from Kiyoko and Yachi. You were not in the mood to talk to anyone today. Ukai and Takeda sensei walked into the gym and made this announcement, "Tomorrow we will be going to another training camp."