Keys

~~~STILL IN TSUKI'S POV~~~ Last night when everyone was asleep, Yamaguchi asked me a question.
~~Flashback~~ "H-hey Tsuki um what's your opinion on um...k-kissing?" I turned a little red. "It's fine by me, why do you ask?" "Well I uh..." "Yamaguchi are you asking me if you want to kiss?" "Well I um I don't know how." "Just follow my lead," I kissed him and his lips were gentle but I wanted a little more. We broke apart the kiss and we were both red. I took of my shirt and he did the same. He was so shy it turned me on so much. We kissed again but this time I slipped my tongue in and he did the same. Our tongues were fighting for dominance, and I won. I climbed over him on the bed and continued to make out with him. My fingers touched his chest and I felt goosebumps. His body twitched a little as I went to touch his chest because of my cold hands on his warm body. I heard him let out a quiet moan and he pulled away. "I-I'm sorry Tsuki, I've never done that before and I don't even know what came over me it just felt so thrilling-" "no need to apologize, I'm glad you found it enjoyable, I did too." I smiled at him and he was bright red. "M-May I wear your shirt to bed?" He spoke quickly and I knew he was forcing this out himself. "Yeah sure." I hand him my shirt and he puts it on with a big grin. "Wow! It's big on me!" I smile at him being so adorable. "Goodnight Yamaguchi." "Goodnight Tsuki!" "Call me Kei." "Goodnight, Kei." I laid in my bed and went straight to sleep and so did Yamaguchi.

~~~END OF TSUKI'S POV AND END OF FLASHBACK~~~ Tsukishima headed to the bathroom right after Hinata walked out. Yamaguchi was left there with a small smile on his face. Meanwhile in your room, Nishinoya was still past out in bed even though you tried waking him up after Daichi knocked on the door. "Noya, come on get up." "mmhm five more minutes..." he replied, his face buried in the pillow. You sighed then grabbed your clothes to get dressed and waited for the bathroom. I knocked on the door, "It's occupied" Tsuki replied. "Oh sorry." You then waited five more minutes and he left. You walked in and locked the door. When you looked into the mirror you still saw his glowing green eyes. You rubbed your eyes and it disappeared. After you finished getting dressed you walked out and went back inside your room to put away your pajamas. Thankfully Noya was already dressed and he was on his phone. You put away your pajamas and sat next to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Morning, I was just texting my mom and saying it's our last night here." "Oh yeah I should probably do the same." You checked the whole room for your phone and realized it wasn't anywhere. "Hey can you call my phone?" "Yeah sure." Noya called your phone three times but it wasn't in the room. "Ill ask Suga." You walked down stairs to find Suga, who was in the kitchen. "Oh morning (y/n), how do you like your eggs?" "Do you know where my phone is?" "Nope, haven't seen it." Nishinoya walks downstairs calling it again and you couldn't find it anywhere. "Is it on silent?" Suga asked. "I don't think so." You and Noya went back upstairs and called it. The phone answered. "Hello?" You said hoping it's one of the guys downstairs that answered. "(y/n), I have your phone because you left it at my house." It was Akuno and you were pissed because he did definitely took your phone that night on purpose. "Send me your address and we'll pick it up." "I just want you to pick it up." "I can't drive yet." "Liar, you're a second year, that's when you get your driver's license." You were lying but you did not trust him alone with you. "Alright I'll go, but only for the phone." "Ok, I'll send you the address." He ends the call and Nishinoya spams you with questions. "Was it Akuno? You can't go by yourself. (y/n) we should call the police." "Yes it was Akuno but we're not calling the police. We're going to get my phone. Just us." "Ok but who's driving cause I uh never passed my driving test." "I guess I will." At your old school you were supposed to take your driver's test but you transferred too soon. Both of you grabbed your goats downstairs and were heading out the door. "Where are you two going?" Daichi asked. You looked at Noya trying to come up with a lie. "She left her phone at the grocery store." Noya said. "Oh then I'll take you. Noya isn't a great driver." suga replied. "No, actually I'm driving." You blurted out. "What? (y/n) you never look your driver's test." Asahi said. "Y-yes I did, I took it when I transferred." You grabbed Nishinoya's arm, speed walking to Suga's car before they could ask anymore questions. "Shit! They keys I completely-" Noya jingles the keys. "I got 'em." He tosses them to you and you both hopped in the car. "Did he send you the address?" "Yeah." you pulled up the address on his phone and started driving off. "Asahi is going to murder me." You said with a sigh. "We will explain everything when we get back." Noya replied lightly touching your hand. Your driving actually wasn't that bad. You drove without passing the speed limit or crashing into anything so you were pretty relieved. You pulled up to a black gate and you looked over at Noya. "Pass me your phone, I'm gonna see if he'll open it." Noya hands you the phone and you text Akuno to open the front gate. Without a text back, the black gate opens slowly and you continue to drive up the hill. The grass was covered in snow and the house was a dark blue-ish gray. "Stay in the car, he told me to go alone." "What? No, I'm coming with." "Please Noya, If he sees that I lied to  him he'll probably do something crazy." "Ok, but if you don't come out in the next five minutes I'm going in." "I love you." "I love you too." You kissed him on the cheek and shut the car door. The front door opens and it was Heikin. "Come in, I'll let Akuno know you're here."