Taken pt 3

It was starting to get late. Practice was supposed to end an hour ago. Your parents got worried and called Asahi and you but no one answered. Your phone was in the other room you changed in; and Asahi's phone was in his pocket but he didn't have enough energy to get it. His phone just vibrated but you couldn't hear it over Nishinoya and Akuno yelling. Heikin was making sure Ukai and Asahi weren't trying to escape and call for help. But Heikin was mostly paying attention to Akuno. "Make a choice or I will make a choice for you." Said Akuno who was getting impatient again. "Why do you do this?" Said Nishinoya. "That is none of your business. But I guess you could say for pleasure." "When will (y/n) stop acting like that?" "In an hour. So make your decision fast cause I wanna do it when she's like this." "Will she remember anything?" "No. She will only remember what happened before we put the formula in her system." Nishinoya was trying to stall him so he could figure out a way for him, you, Asahi, and Ukai to get out of there. "Wait you go to Karasuno?" "Yes. I'm a 3rd year and I know you." "What about him?" Nishinoya pointed at Heikin. "I'm a 3rd year too." "You know what I think I have an idea." Said Akuno. Nishinoya tried to untie your ropes around your legs and arms while Akuno and Heikin went outside the room. Nishinoya dragged Asahi and Ukai in the second door which was just a regular closet with jackets. He then took you and carried you into the closet. When Akuno and Heikin walked back into the room they both thought they escaped. "How'd they get out?!" "Uh I d-don't know." "You idiot! Look for them we can't let them get away!" They both left room. Nishinoya dragged everyone out the closet. He grabbed Asahi's phone and called Suga. *rinnnnnng* riiiiiiing* "Oh! It's Asahi!" Suga answered the phone. "Oi Asahi. What's going on?" "It's me Nishinoya! We found (y/n) but everyone else is hurt we need your help and-" *Asahi phone dies* "And what? Nishinoya? Oh no!" Said Suga. Nishinoya carried you and Ukai and Asahi limped their way out of the main room and found the way out. Asahi and Ukai already were out but as Nishinoya was helping you up the ladder Akuno found them and tried to shoot you but Nishinoya stood in front of you and got shot in the chest. Asahi grabbed you and lifted you out of there. Luckily that was Akuno's last bullet and couldn't shoot anyone anymore. Nishinoya climbed the ladder and carried you while everyone else running to the bus. Everyone got on the bus and Coach Ukai drove straight to the hospital. You still had the formula in you making you "loose" and you sat next to Nishinoya who was bleeding like crazy. Suga covered everyone's wound with bandages from the medical kit from the bus. "What is (y/n) wearing?"  Said Hinata blushing intensely. "I uhhhhh...I'm not sure." Nishinoya replied turning red as well. When the bus arrived at the hospital only Ukai, Asahi, Nishinoya, and you got off. The woman at the front desk's eyes widen with fear and called for a doctor. Soon everyone got a room and thankfully Asahi, Ukai, and Nishinoya's wounds weren't terrible and they got out quick. You on the other hand, didn't and stayed in a hospital bed being treated with IVIG. (Yes it's an actual thing but idk what it stands for) "(y/n) how are you feeling?" Said the doctor smiling over you. "Where am I?" "(Y/n) calm down you're in-" "Help! Help!" The doctor put his hands out. "(Y/n) it's ok." "Don't touch me! Nishinoya! Help! Asahi! Anyone help!" You started to cry. You thought you were still with Akuno and Heikin. Nishinoya and Asahi walked in the room with Ukai. "(Y/n) you're the hospital. We saved you; it's gonna be ok." Nishinoya held your hand "Everything's ok." "The formula you said that was injected into miss (y/n) seems to made her lose her memory of what happened when she was on it correct?" "Yes." "And now it's worn off. Was she abused? Sexually harassed? Raped?" Asked the police officer. "Yes, yes, and almost." You said still with tears running down your cheeks. "Do you know who did this?" "Akuno and Heikin they both go to Karasuno and they both are 3rd years." "Do you know where they took you?" "N-no. They t-tied me up a-and threw me I-into the back o-of their c-car." Do any of you know?" The officer said looking at Ukai, Asahi, and Nishinoya. "Yeah it's by the abandoned Forrest and there's this metal door that leads to their underground hideout." Said Nishinoya. "Ok no more questions I'll leave you 4 alone." The police officer left and so did the doctor. Suga called your parents and told them that you and Asahi were in the hospital. Your parents rushed to the hospital room. "(Y/n)! Asahi!" "Mom! Dad!" You and Asahi hugged them tightly." Ukai left the hospital taking home everyone on the bus. "Honey what happened?" You explained only the part you remembered which was before you got injected. Nishinoya explained the rest. "You took a bullet for her?" "I'd do anything for her sir." Your dad hugged Nishinoya and a little bit of tears were shed too. "You know you proved to me that you'd protect my daughter and did exactly what I would've done to keep her safe. Yuu Nishinoya. I will allow you to date my daughter and you now have my respects." "Really!" Said Nishinoya smiling. He knows that you and him were going to date no matter what your parents said but knowing that he doesn't have to sneak out and see you was great.