Questions

It wasn't long before you laid your head on his shoulder and fell asleep. There would be times when Nishinoya would occasionally move his shoulder to beat Tanaka in a video game, that however, caused you to wake up and fall back asleep. As Tanaka and Noya were playing Street Fighter, Nishinoya won the finial round and threw his hands up in the air not remembering you were sleep. "Yeah! Haha!" You felt you head fall back and woke yourself up before you hit your head. Minutes later, Saeko came into the room. "Psst. (y/n) can I talk to ya for a sec?" "Sure." You walked out the room and she shut the door behind you. She sat at the table in the kitchen and you sat across from her. "So I hear your Noya's girlfriend." "Yeah." "How long has that been going on?" "Since September." "Woah, love at first sight?" "Kinda. I had a crush on him when I first went to school at Karasuno and we first met in (period)." "Did he try to make any moves on ya?" "No, him and Tanaka wanted to have lunch with me and before I could answer, my brother took me up to the roof top and told me they were perverts that he was friends with." She laughed and smiled at you. "So when did you guys confess to each other?" "During the training camp, Suga was helping me trying to get with Noya and he confessed to me on the top of the field outside the back of the training camp." "You kissed him?" You face turned red as she smirked. "Y-yeah, that day." "On the lips?" Your face started to heat up. Back in Tanaka's room, Tanaka got annoyed of losing and they were on their phones until he heard you and Saeko talking. "Yo bro is your girlfriend talking to my sister?" "Think so." Noya answered. "Wonder what they're talking about," Tanaka replies. Him and Noya give each other and sly grin and put their ears to the door and listened. "Y-yeah it was." "What was it like?" "W-well it uh it felt rough at first but I enjoyed it." "Rough huh? He seems like a rough kisser. Judging by his personality." Noya turn bright red and Tanaka looks at him shocked. "Hey! Don't look at me like that!" "Rough kisser." Tanaka mumbles under his breath. "Did you guys do it?" Your face was now as bright as a tomato. "N-No." "Do you want to?" "N-not now cause we still have school and stuff y-you know?" "You're stuttering...are you lying?" "What! N-no I-i just get really a-awkward about these questions." She smiles and ruffles your hair. "No sweat. I was in love too once until I was too nervous to tell him how I felt." "How did you meet this guy?" "Well I heard about him being an amazing volleyball player and figured I might check him out while he practiced. When I got into the gym I watched him spike that ball in amazement. One day, I was watching him practice and saw him on the bench after he messed up. He went outside the gym and smashed his head against the locker. I stood there a little scared and he turned to me and looked into me with his dark piercing eyes and went back into the gym. For some reason, I can't explain why my heart was beating so fast and I was blushing as he looked at me and left." "Wow. He seems pretty intense." "Yeah all around the school people talking about him being the mysterious little giant." "Little giant?" "They called him that cause of his height but when he spiked that ball, it's like he flew." Tanaka and Noya looked at each other puzzled. "My sister is in love with the little giant?" "Are my kisses too rough?" Noya says out loud. "That's not important right now bro! Obviously my sister is in love with the little giant!" A slight blush crossed Saeko's face and you smirked. "Looks like you still haven't gotten over him huh?" "Pfft! I totally have! Nevermind that, it's pretty late how bout you text your parents and see if I need to drop you off or you're staying over." Asahi walks out the room exposing Tanaka and Noya. "Oi (y/n) Mom and dad are gonna be home in like 20 minutes we should head back home." Saeko notices Tanaka and Noya on the floor near the now opened door. She glares at them and smacks them in the head. "You two better have not snooped in on me and (y/n)'s conversation!" "Only a little!" Noya says rubbing the back of his head. "You're in love with the little giant though?" Tanaka asked. Saeko hits him again. "If one of you tell anyone, you're dead!" "Yes nee san!" They both said rubbing their heads.  "If you do tell anyone i'll make sure to tell you're girlfriend what you and Tanaka were doing over the summer."  "Sis! Come on! That's way below the belt and you know it!" "So is trying to tell someone about him! now I gotta drop these too off and when I get back I want you're room cleaned Tanaka!" "Don't want mom to yell at you again." She walks out with you and Asahi and shuts the door. "Sorry bout that Asahi and (y/n)." "No problem Saeko." Asahi say's as he walks into the car. When you both arrived home you and Asahi just watched (movie) with some popcorn and fell out. Later on your parents walked in and saw you two sleep and smiled. "Im so happy she's back." your mother says as she puts her coat away. "I'm glad that the place didn't get broken into shambles." your father said jokingly. Your mother laid a blanket over you and Asahi and kissed both your heads goodnight and headed upstairs along with your father.