Secret Conversation

You rushed to get dressed. "What am I gonna wear?" You decided to wear a comfy oversized sweater with jeans, fuzzy socks, and a beanie. You ran downstairs with Asahi and grabbed a snack to eat. "Got all your stuff?" Asahi asked. "I got everything! You?" "Yup." You both put on your jackets and waited for Suga. You got a call from Suga. "I'm here!" Asahi opened the front door and locked it. Both of you loaded your stuff in the trunk and sat in the back seats. Daichi was in the passenger seat and you and Asahi sat together in the back. "So how long is the ride?" You asked. "About two hours so get comfy back there!" Daichi replied smiling at you and Asahi. You decided to take a nice nap while Asahi talked with Suga and Daichi.
~~~NOYA'S POV~~~ "Tanaka! Where are you guys! (Y/n) texted me that her and Asahi are already driving there!" "Relax bro, we're on our way now. Saeko was taking forever to get ready." "No I wasn't! Ryu shut up before I don't drive you or Noya up to the cabin!" The call ended there and I finished eating my breakfast. "Noya sweetie call me every night ok." "I will ma." "I'm gonna miss you so much!" "Ma it's only for one week." I hugged her night and saw Saeko's car out the window. "Bye ma I love you!" "I love you too! Be good!" "I will!" I ran to the car and put my stuff in the trunk and sat in the car. "Bro you ready for this cabin trip?!" "Hell yeah!" Tanaka replies with his fist in the air.
~~~2 HOURS LATER~~~Suga pulled into the driveway and you looked at the beautiful cabin you were going to stay in for the whole week. It was quite a big cabin with a huge window and chandelier inside. You grabbed your stuff and Suga opened the door. "Welcome to the cabin guys." Said Suga smiling sweetly. Your eyes widened as you looked around the cabin. The kitchen was a nice size and there was a door to the back. There was a dining room with a big table. Enough for the whole team to sit down and eat. Upstairs there was five rooms and five downstairs, each with two twin beds. There was also a living room with a nice couch, a big tv and two bean bag chairs. "This place is amazing Suga!" "Thanks. This cabin is used for when my family and cousins come up here and we hang here for Christmas." Asahi looked out the window and saw other cars pull up. "Everyone else is here." He said. You went back outside to help everyone else in. Once everyone was inside, they looked around at Suga's beautiful cabin. "So how are we settling rooms?" Asahi asked. "Well I guess you guys can choose who ever you want to be your roommate." Suga shrugged. You and Noya looked at each other but Asahi put his hand on your shoulder. "We'll share a room." "Asahi let her share a room with Noya." Suga said. "What? No,no,no." "Asahi I think she can handle her self." Suga winked at you. "Wha- nope. I saw that wink!" "I'm just messing with you Asahi, she's old enough to be in a room with him." "Please Asahi!" You implored. "Fine but keep it pg!" You both ran up to a room and started unpacking your things. "So what do u think we're gonna do first here?" "Not sure but I know I'm gonna have a good time. Since you're here with me." Noya said. You blushed and playfully pushed his arm. When both of you finished packing, you both went downstairs and waited in the living room where everyone else was. "Alright guys so first we're gonna make some breakfast and then go outside and have a snowman making contest!" Suga said smiling. "Oh Hinata Kageyama." They both looked up. "You both aren't allowed in the kitchen." "Wha? No fair!" Hinata pouted. Suga and Daichi went into the kitchen and started making breakfast. You turned on the tv and the rest of you watched whatever was on. You leaned over to Noya. "Why aren't they allowed in the kitchen?" "Well one time-" Tsuki interrupted him. "Hinata and Kageyama was in the same cooking class as Suga and they almost set the school on fire." Tsuki snickered. "Way to cut me off." Noya said rolling his eyes. "Oh please you could tell her more stories at night after you two are done fucking." Both your eyes widened and you both were red. "Shut up Tsuki! Go make out with Yamaguchi or play with your Dino toys!" Noya shouted. Tsuki and Yamaguchi blushed. "What makes you think we'd do that?!" "You're both blushing..." "shut it Nishinoya! Go fuck (y/n) like you've been dying to do since you've met her! Yeah that's right I over heard you and Tanaka talking about (y/n) the first time you saw her." You looked at Noya. "What is he talking about?" "Oh (y/n) why don't I just tell you." "Tsukishima enough!" "No Nishinoya she deserves to hear the disgusting shit you both talked about that day." Nishinoya grabbed Tsuki's shirt. "Why don't you shut the fuck up!" "Or what? You're gonna beat me up?" "T-Tsuki please just stop." Yamaguchi said. "Tsk whatever." Tsuki said. Noya let go of Tsuki's shirt and Suga came back. "Hey guys so there's no eggs-" Nishinoya stormed out the room and so did Tsukishima with Yamaguchi running after him. "What the heck just happened?" You ran after Noya who was upstairs in the room. "(Y/n) just leave." You went outside and saw Tsuki and Yamaguchi was about to head inside. "H-hey (y/n) just don't be mad at him. He's dealing with a lot." You smiled at Yamaguchi. "Alright." You say with Tsuki on the bench. "Look if your here to yell at me, tell someone who cares."
~~~AUTHOR'S NOTE~~~ Hey guys! I just wanted to warn everyone that my updates are probably gonna get slower due to school and sports so, that's why I posted two chapters in a day. I can't say that the next chapter will come out soon but I'll try and be as active as I can. Alright Penguingirl outtttt bye!