The Present

That night you were stressing out about what to get Noya for his birthday. You texted Suga to see what he was getting Nishinoya.
(Y/n): Hey Suga. What's up?
Suga: Nothing much hbu?
(Y/n):What are you getting Noya for his birthday?
Suga: oh! I got him a key chain of a character from a show he watches.
(Y/n): cool! I was just asking cuz idk what to get him.
Suga: hmmm...maybe you could make him something? Like a scrapbook full of pictures of you and the volleyball team.
(Y/n): that's a great idea! But I don't have any pictures of him with the team or with me.
Suga: you have a full week before his birthday so just try to take some pictures with you and him with the team.
(Y/n): omg! Thanks for helping me! Goodnight!
Suga: np!
You went downstairs and looked for a scrapbook that hasn't been used. Unfortunately, there was none and you went upstairs, showered, put on your pjs, and then realized you could just buy one in the store. The next morning you woke up early, got dressed, and left to the convenience store. You went over to the counter and there was Ukai sitting there with a cigarette in his right hand and reading a newspaper. "Uh Ukai?" "What are you doing here this early kid?" "I need a scrapbook." "For what?" "A present." "Yeah I Uh got some right over here." Ukai walks over to a dusty bin near the counter. The bin was full of books, craft stuff, and scrapbooks. You picked the (color) scrapbook and some extra craft stuff. "Alright, there you go." "How much?" "It's on the house kid. You got me my old job back. That's all the payment I need." He smiled and you did the same. You put the scrapbook and craft stuff in your bag and headed to school. As you were walking to your locker you heard Asahi call your name. "Yeah?" "Why did you leave early? I needed to get some stuff for Noya's present." "Oh so you finally found out what to get him?" "Yup and I'm not telling you what it is cause it's a surprise."
~~~TIME SKIP LUNCH~~~You sat with next to Noya and decided you should take some pictures with him. "Uh can I talk with you for a second in Uh private?" "Uh Yeah sure." You held his hand and walked up to the rooftop. "So what did you want to tell me?" "Well Uh I wanted to take some pictures with you to remember." "Why, are you leaving?" "No." "Ok well then no need to remember me if I'm always here with you." You blushed. "Well you know, just to remember this moment." "Ok sure." You took out your phone and took some pictures of you smiling and laughing with him. The school bell rung and you both went back to your classes. After you finished work in your classes you took the pictures and started gluing the pictures in the book and putting cute little stickers near the pictures. After lunch ended you headed back to class and continued your day on from there.
~~~TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL~~~The bell rang and you rushed to the gym, as usual you sat with Yachi and Kiyoko. The boys started to head to the locker room to get dressed and coach Ukai and Takeda sensei put up the volleyball net and brought out the volleyballs. The boys all got out and stretched, you decided it was time to take a picture of them before they were all sweaty and tired. Kiyoko looked at you puzzled and confused. "Uhhh (y/n) Chan...what are you doing?" "I'm taking some pictures for uhhhhh...memories." "Ok then..." Kiyoko began talking about her day with Yachi while you continued to take pictures of the team practicing.
~~~YACHI'S POV~~~ "it's kinda weird that she's taking pictures of them." "Why would she need pictures for memories?" "Maybe she's moving!" "Hello? Yachi?" "Oh! Sorry I was just thinking about something."
~~~AUTHOR CHAN'S POV~~~ After practice ended, the boys went to change and grab their stuff to leave. Yachi was talking to Kiyoko about you moving. "Why would she be moving?" "I don't know? Maybe she misses her grandparents?" "It just doesn't seem right." "Why is she taking pictures for memories then?" "...you got a point there Yachi." Hinata was skipping out of the locker room and started listening to Yachi and Kiyoko's conversation. "(Y/n) is moving?" Hinata says to himself. Hinata then tells kageyama as they were walking home together. "Yachi and Kiyoko San said that (y/n) was moving!" "What?" "Yup!" "We have to make her stay!" "Well we can't do it by ourselves, so let's ask Tanaka Senpai to help us!" Hinata said smiling. Hinata and Kageyama ran to Tanaka. "Tanaka senpai we need your help!" Hinata says. Tanaka smiles proudly as his underclassman called him senpai. "What's wrong?" "(Y/n) is moving!" "How do you know if that's true?" "Yachi and kiyoko San said that she was." "Oh then it's definitely true." "So what do we do!" Kageyama yelled. "There's only one thing in the world that would make her stay." "What is it?" "Nishinoya..." "huh..." Hinata and Kageyama both said. "What I mean is if we could take their relationship to the next level, (y/n) will stay." "So how are we gonna do that?" Kageyama Said. "Nishinoya is having a birthday party at his house. His mom isn't gonna be home so it'll just be the team, kioyko, yachi, and (y/n). Meaning, that (y/n) and Noya can you know...get it on." "Huh." The two males Said. "Never mind...I'll make a group chat so we can figure out the details later." "Ok bye Tanaka senpai!" "Bye!"
Later that night Tanaka created the group chat and started messaging Kageyama and Hinata.
(Milk boi - Kageyama
Shrimpy - Hinata
Ur mom gay 69 - Tanaka)

Milk Boi: y the hell is this my name?
Shrimpy: IM NOT A SHRIMP!
Ur mom gay 69: I picked out ur names for you.