Sneaky

The lady at the counter sighed. "Hold on a sec." She walks into a room titled "Employees only!" "Ukai! Some people are here to talk to you!" "Ugh! Alright I'm going." Ukai goes up to the counter and sits on the chair while smoking a cigarette. "What do guys want?" "We want you come back and coach us." Said Nishinoya. "I'd love to but, the school's not gonna let me go back and coach after what I did." "Then we'll convince them!" You said. "It's my fault that you got in trouble." Ukai puffed out the smoke and looked at you. "It's not your fault. It was my decision to take everyone on the bus and go find you." "Told you." Nishinoya said under his breath. "The volleyball club will be canceled if we can't find another coach. So please at least try and let us convince them to let you coach." Said Suga. "Well I guess coaching again would be nice. I kinda hate having a full time job here." Everyone smiled. "Ok so how are you going to convince the school?" Said Ukai. "Tomorrow, the school is going to have an assembly about the incident I think after lunch. So after I finish eating, I'll go down to the principal and tell him that I want to get you back to coaching or I won't participate in the assembly." "And if that doesn't work we'll just black mail him" Suga said jokingly. "Yeah about that time when we found out he wears a wig!" Said Nishinoya. "Don't you think that's kinda harsh?" Said Daichi. You playfully rolled your eyes. "Well it's better than nothing. You have a better idea?" "Nope." "Ok then, it's settled. Everyone got it?" You asked. "Wait so if the whole 'I'll call off the assembly' doesn't work then we'll black mail him?" Said Nishinoya trying to wrap his head around your plan. "Yes." You said. Ukai smiled. "Alright you kids go home. I still have work to do." You 4 laughed and left the store and walked home.
~~~NEXT MORNING~~~ *buzzzzzzzz* *buzzzzzzzz* You slap your alarm clock but it wasn't the one waking you up. It was your phone that was ringing. You sit up in your bed and pick it up. "Oi you up?" Nishinoya said. "I am now." "Sorry to wake you but, I just wanted to tell you that takeda sensei just found a replacement coach!" "What!?" "Yeah I know!" "But what about the plan to get Ukai back?" "I don't know what we're gonna do but they have to do a background check during lunch and then decide if he's got the job!" "Ok ok ok! We can still get Ukai back just follow the plan got it?" "Yeah." "Ok bye! Love you!" "Love you too!" You ended the call and rushed to get dressed. You weren't late but you wanted to go to school and talk with the principal asap. As you got out the door Asahi walked besides you. "I see your not in the in mood. What's wrong?" "You know that plan to get Ukai back?" "Yeah," "Well Takeda sensei just found a replacement coach!" "So what are you going to do?" "I'm gonna stick to the plan. Besides, they have to do a background check on the new guy so that will give me time to convince them to hire coach Ukai back." "You seem very serious about getting Ukai back huh?" "Yes! He helped save me, I owe him big time and since he loves coaching, and got fired because of me, so I should be responsible for getting his job back." As you both approached the school you went to your classes.
~~~TIME SKIP TO LUNCH~~~ The bell rung and you raced to the lunch room and tried to eat your lunch quickly so you could try to stop the interview. Coach Ukai was working at the store still and you would text him to go to the school when you finished lunch. After you finished eating you texted Ukai and he was on his way to the school. Nishinoya got more information from Takeda sensei about where the interview was going to be. So you went to the courtyard and waited for Ukai so you could sneak him into the school. Ukai waited by the gate near the courtyard. "Psst! (Y/n) open the gate!" You ran to the gate and noticed that it was locked. "Just great." You mumbled to yourself. "Hold on lemme get the key." You ran to the janitors closet and found the key. You opened the gate and walked Ukai inside to the principle's office. You leaned your ear to the door so you could hear what they were saying. "Nice to meet you Acer, so why do you want to be a coach for volleyball?" You told Ukai to wait outside the door and you'll tell him when to so come in. You knocked on the door. "Come in!" "Uh sorry to interrupt but I need you to call off the interview!" "What?! No!" "We already have a volleyball coach! Come in Ukai." Ukai sit down in the chair. "How did you get in here?" "Never mind that! You need to let Ukai coach again!" "No! He put kids in danger!" "To be fair, those students wouldn't of let Ukai just go look for me alone." "It doesn't matter! The school board and I already agreed on firing him! Now may I get back to the interview!" "Please sir! He was just trying to save me! If he wouldn't of got everyone together on that bus, they wouldn't of found me in time!" Everyone was silent. The principal was deciding whether he actually was wrong of firing Ukai. "He put more lives in danger just for one person." "That just shows how much he cares!" "It just shows how reckless he is! Now get him out of here or I will call security on both of you!"