Truth

Noya smiled. "Hey mom. Why are you back so early? I thought you said you were working the night shift?" "Yeah but my friend said that she would take my shift since it was your birthday and I didn't want you to spend it alone." "Look mom, I was planning on having a party while you were out so I wouldn't be alone is that cool with you?" "Yes but no alcohol." "Relax mom. Were not gonna drink. You all can come out now." Everyone came out from hiding and turned the music back on. "I'm gonna go make some birthday dinner for you guys." "Noya, come here for a sec." called his mother. "Yeah what's up?" "Where's that girlfriend of yours? (y/n) was it?" "Oh she's uh taking a nap. She wasn't feeling too good earlier." "Oh well when dinner's ready wake her up ok?" "Sure thing." Noya gave his mom a kiss on the cheek and continued to party with his friends. Soon dinner was ready and Nishinoya's mother called them to the table to eat. Nishinoya went upstairs to wake you. "Hey (y/n) feeling better?" "Yeah thanks for taking care of me." "No problem. I love you so much. I don't care about the party I care about you." He kissed your forehead. "Put this on and let's go downstairs." He tossed you his new shirt that he got from Ukai and Takeda sensei which was just a bit big on you. You both headed downstairs and sat down next to each other at the table. "So (y/n) feeling any better?" asked Noya's mother. "Y-Yeah much better." "Lots of noise up there huh." Tsuki said. "shut up Tsuki." Noya whispered under his breath. "Cool shirt (y/n). What happened to the one you were wearing before?" Tsuki said with a sly grin. Tsuki loved creating drama and he was super into this whole fiasco. So he decided to make matters worse. "Wait. What did happen to your shirt?" Suga said. "S-She threw up on it, so I put it in the wash." Noya replied anxiously. "Nice save." You said under your breath. "Well that's very nice of you Noya." His mother replied. "So you gave her a shirt now because your mom's home?" Tsuki said. "I don't know what your talking about you're probably tired." Nishinoya said. "No, I'm just fine. I just recall seeing (y/n) acting very strange after she walked out of your room, without a shirt." Nishinoya's mother spit out her water. "What?!" "Oh Noya didn't tell you?" "Noya." his mother says sounding angry."Y-yes." "After dinner we need to talk." When everybody finished eating Nishinoya's mother was washing dishes with you. "(y/n) sweetie can we uh talk for a second." "Yeah." She brought you upstairs to Noya's room. "Look honey I know how Noya can be. Sometimes he can get...a little horny. And I want you to know that you don't have to you know do...that if you don't want to." "I understand." You wanted to tell her that it was because you were drunk because of Tanaka but you didn't want him to get in trouble. "So did you," "No we didn't. We were gonna but I got a fever and then Noya went to get Suga for help and I tried to go with him and that's why they saw me from downstairs." "Oh. Well, if you're gonna do it use protection." Noya was standing near the door the whole time. "Mom! Seriously!" "What? You should!" "Ughhhh mom." Noya blushes. She leaves the room. "So you lied to her." "I didn't want anyone to get in trouble." you replied. "Noya come downstairs! We're opening presents now!" Called Noya's mother. After a couple of presents, it was finally time to give your present. "Happy birthday Nishinoya." He looks through the pictures and smiles. "So this why you were taking pictures!" "Yeah! It was a surprise!" Noya's mom smiles. "This is amazing (y/n)!" she said while looking through it. She took the scrapbook and put it in Noya's room. "How bout we watch one of Noya's favorite action movies?" Tanaka suggested. "Yeah!" Noya shouted. Tanaka set up the movie and everyone got together on the couch and or floor with blankets. During the movie, you started to sleep on Noya's shoulder which made him smile/blush. after the movie finished, everyone had went home but you. "How could she sleep this much?" Noya said. "Maybe she was up all night making that scrapbook. Oh geez. Look at the time! I'm gonna go shower and then sleep. You should too." "I will. Goodnight mom." "Goodnight." Noya's phone rang. "Noya here. What's up?" "Hey it's Asahi. How's (y/n)?" "She's fine. She fell asleep during the movie so is it ok if she sleeps over?" "Yeah I just wanted to check on her." "Alright I gotta go shower goodnight Asahi." "Night." Noya took one of the blankets and covered you so that you were nice and warm. Noya kissed you on your forehead. "Goodnight." He then went upstairs, showered, and went to bed.
You woke up on Noya's couch remembering what happened last night and then you grabbed all your stuff and went home. When you opened the door, your father was cooking breakfast. "Morning sweetheart." "Morning dad." "Asahi told me what happened last night." You started to worry. "Uh oh I'm fucked." "It's ok you slept over at Noya's house. Asahi told me you weren't feeling well." "Oh, y-yeah I had a fever and slept." "Feel better now?" "Y-yup." "So Asahi didn't tell him I got drunk? Maybe he didn't want me to get in trouble or he just didn't know."  "Breakfast will be ready in 15 minuets at least, so go change and do your little morning routine." "Ok." After you finish getting changed and brushed your teeth you passed by Asahi's room and saw that he was still sleeping.