The Special Spot

As you were walking to the gym, Oikawa ran up to you. "Oh. Hi O-Oikawa." "Hey (y/n) Chan~ What's up?" "Well I was going to the gym to help my team practice." You say trying to end the conversation. "So am I. Maybe after practice we could Uh go back to your place? How does that sound~?" Oikawa Said seductively. Nishinoya and Tanaka were in the gym making jokes and laughing until Noya saw you with Oikawa. Noya clenched his fists. "Bro you good?" Tanaka Asked. "I can't believe her! What a two timing son of a-" "Noya you can't get mad at her for talking to another guy. You said it your self. That you're done with (y/n).So it's normal for her to move on. I told you that you should of got back together and talked with her about it." Noya groans. "Whatever. Let's go leave Romeo and Juliet alone." "Look Oikawa San I'm in love with some one else." "Gotcha!" "What?" "Just a test." "A test for what?" "I knew you liked someone on your team those iconic sad puppy dog eyes when you glance at your team. Now tell me. Who is it?" "It doesn't matter I made a stupid mistake and he doesn't love me anymore." "Shittykawa! Hurry up we're gonna start with out you!" Iwa Chan screams. "Coming! You in your room after dinner so you can spill the tea!" "Turoo!" "I Said I'm coming!" Oikawa runs to Iwa chan to practice and you started to fill up the boys water bottles. After finishing filling up all the water bottles, you handed them out to each team member. Everything got awkward when you had to give the bottle to Noya. "Here you go." You say putting the water bottle out in front of you. Nishinoya puts his hand out reaching for the bottle and touches your hand. You both blush staring into each others eyes for what seemed like forever. Sadly that moment ended and the crappy reality of you two still being broken up hit you two like a truck. Nishinoya turned his eyes away quickly and mumbled "Thanks." You stood from the sidelines watching him and admiring him even though he still wasn't being himself. About an hour or two later the practice ended you headed to the lunch room and sat down next to Asahi. Noya sat on the far side of the table. You hated when he acted like that towards you. You rushed to finish eating so you can go upstairs. You locked the boor behind you and cried into your pillow. You couldn't take it anymore Noya was in your head everyday all day long but in reality he didn't want you no more, you thought in your head. "(Y/n) Chan. It's me Oikawa." You had completely forgotten about him coming over to your room. You wiped your tears and opened the door. Oikawa's smile turned to a face of concern in 2.0 seconds after seeing the tears in your eyes. He shut the door behind him. "What happened!?" "Nothing I was just thinking about him again that's all." "Who is this guy anyway?" "His name is Yuu Nishinoya." "The little libero. So were you guys dating?" Yeah for like a couple months now and then I was hanging out with one of my guy friends and he told me that he was gay and that he wanted to come out. And then we played this dress up game and I was getting undressed and then Noya opened the door and saw me almost undressed in-front of my guy friend who Noya didn't know was gay. And I can't tell him that because I don't want to tell Noya that he's gay when he doesn't want to come out yet and I don't want to force him to come out just for my relation ship." "Holy shit. I did not expect the tea to be that fucking good." You laughed a bit. "Well judging by the tea you spilled, this is a huge misunderstanding and you guys definitely need to talk." "I can't! He wouldn't even sit next to me during lunch!" "Hmmm. Maybe you write him a letter, telling him to meet you somewhere. Then, you talk with him, and get back together!" Oikawa said joyfully. "It's not that easy but, it's the only plan I've got." "Yeah! Go get em girl! Before you go, change into something cute." "Like What?" Oikawa goes through your luggage. "H-Hey!" "How bout this!" Oikawa holds up a pair of black leggings and (color) sweatshirt. "I don't see how it's cute." "Ne ne (y/n) Chan! It's simple but cute!" "Whatever. Just leave the room so I can change." Oikawa left and you put on the pants and sweatshirt. "Ok you can come in." "Omg! You look soooooo cute. Ok now go write that letter!" You wrote the letter on a random piece of paper from your notebook with a pen. "Done!" "Oi now go give that letter!" "Thanks Oikawa!" You gave him a big hug and ran to Noya's room. You looked through the crack of the door and saw that nobody was in there. You went to Noya's bag and ran back to the special spot. That was the spot were Noya confessed his love to you. You sat on the grassy field looking up at the stars.
~~~NOYA'S POV~~~ After I showered I went back to my room because I forgot my pajamas. I then noticed a note, it was from (y/n). "Dear Nishinoya, meet me at the top of the field when you read this. -(y/n)"  I quickly got dressed (pajamas) and headed outside.
~~~AUTHOR'S POV~~~ You glanced to the door and saw Noya running to the field. When he reached the field he caught his breathe back. "Why were you running?" "Because I...wanted to know if you were still here waiting for me." You smiled/blushed.