Heart Broken

You didn't look like Nikki tutorials or simplynailogical but it was a cute causal look that was really pretty. "Since when have you gotten into makeup?" You asked. "I've been watching James Charles and Jeffery Star." "Ok my turn!" You took 10 minutes and smiled. "Ok look!" "Holy shit!" "What?" "I look fucking hot!" "Right?!" You didn't give him a drag queen make over but you made his jawline pop and brought out his unique features." "Omg you should FaceTime Daichi right now to ask him about how you look!" "Omg should I?" "Yes!" Suga calls him up. "Hey Daichi What do you think of my new look?" "You look hot babe. Why don't you come over? My parents aren't home." "I'd love to Daichi San but I'm hanging out with (y/n) Chan right now what about Sunday?" "Yeah. See you then. Oh and bring the outfits, we're role playing." Suga turned red and ended the call. "Role play?" You said with a sly grin. Suga laughed nervously. "Anyways, FaceTime Noya and ask him how you look!" "Nah, he's hanging out with Tanaka San all day apparently." "Oh yeah I forgot. Tanaka was annoyed that Noya wasn't spending enough time with him so the day after Noya's birthday, he made him hang out with him the whole day to catch up." "So Tanaka is annoyed with me?" "What? I didn't say that!" "But he is. I've been obsessed with Noya lately that I've taken him away from his best friend?" "No no no! You got it all wrong! He just wants to hang out with him more." "I'm calling Tanaka." "(Y/n) Chan wait!" You call up Tanaka.
"Yo bro your girlfriend is calling me." Tanaka said looking at his phone. "Well answer it!" "Heyo it's Tanaka San." "Tanaka I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to take him away from you it's just that Noya is my first boyfriend and I love him so much-" "woah woah come down!" "Is she ok?!" Noya asked hesitantly. "Yeah bro hold up. (Y/n) I'm not mad at you. Why would you think that?" "Well because I realized that I've been taking Noya away from you so I felt bad." "You haven't been taking him away. I still hang out with him in class, practice, weekends, I just wanted to make up for the lousy present I got him." "Oh." "Alright we gotta go, we wanna got get some ice pops." "Ok bye." Tanaka ended the call. Suga crosses his arms. "What did I tell you. He's not mad." "Sorry." Suga smiles. "How bout we listen to Nikki!" (Look that whole fight with Nikki and Cardi is stupid. People make such a big deal about it because they just look to start drama. So wether you like Nikki or if you hate her, Keep those rude comments to yourself. I personally love Nikki and Cardi and to see them fight makes me sad and that people make a big deal out of it. You can change the artist if you want) Suga puts on (song) "This one is my favorite." Suga says as he starts rapping the lyrics. "You start to smile. Suga was the best gay friend you ever had. After the song ended Suga dumped out the clothes onto your bed. "Ok let's pick a cute outfit to go with the theme. I'll start off first then whoever wins, they pick." "Ok." "The theme is...first date." You grabbed a cute pair of  jeans, a comfy sweater and a beanie. "Ok how's this?" "Hmmm. I don't know, seems like a stay at home outfit or a hangout outfit." "Ok well what would you wear?" Suga grabs a white turtle neck long sleeve, black overall dress, and black thigh high socks. "This! It's cute and totally in season! How bout you try them on and see how cute they look on you. And maybe you might like them and wear them to your next date with Noya huh." You started to remove you clothes. "Are you ok with this?" "(Y/n) I assure you that I'm gay. I'm not a pervert." You continue to remove your shirt and pants.
(Back to Tanaka and Noya) They were walking in the chilly October afternoon eating the popsicles they just got from Ukai's store that he works at. "I feel bad bro." "Why?" "I made your girl feel like I hate her. Which I don't, she's amazing." "Her house is down the block you wanna go hang there?" "Yeah sure." As they arrived at you house Asahi opened the door and let them in "she's upstairs with Suga." Asahi said as he sat down on the couch. Noya went upstairs and opened the door to see you in your bra and underwear in front of Suga. "Wait Noya it's not-" "It's not what!? It looks like you were going to seduce Suga behind me back!" "Noya I would never!" Noya slammed the door and went downstairs. "Yo bro what happened?" "Nothing, we're leaving." Tanaka and Noya left. You were upstairs crying your eyes out. Suga hugged you. "It's gonna be ok." "no it's not! I can't tell Noya that you're gay he'll never believe me!" "Then I will come out. To our team and my friends." "No Suga you don't have to do that." "But then Noya will break up with you." "It doesn't matter. I'm not forcing my friend to come out over some boy." Your heart started to feel like it was breaking at every word that came out your mouth. You weren't going to be selfish and make Suga come out just for the sake of your relationship so you were doing what you felt was right. You wanted to forget everything that happened and you wished to start over that whole day. Suga decided to go home after that.You then sat on the couch with Asahi and cried. "I don't know what happened but, I'm here if you wanna talk."