Awkward

Suga and Daichi were able to put a little dinner together for everyone. Right after dinner, everyone took turns using the shower. Asahi tapped your shoulder. "Hey uh, mom and dad are picking us up tomorrow morning. I sent them the address." "Oh cool, you sure they wanna drive all the way up here?" He nodded and you smiled. "Guess it will just be like a family road trip home then." You replied. Nishinoya was upstairs packing his final things and you went up there grabbing your luggage. "I had so much fun here." He said smiling while zipping up his suitcase. "Yeah. This was the first place we uh, you know." You blushed and he turned to you and had a sly grin on his face. Noya kissed you passionately and his hands made his way down your hips. Your arms were wrapped around his neck. Hinata take then knocked on your door. "Guys! Hurry up! The showers aren't gonna be free forever you know." Noya and you chuckled. "Guess I'll go first." Noya said grabbing his towel. After some time, Nishinoya entered the room with just boxers and the gorgeous abs were waiting to have your eyes on them. He entered the room very casually. Almost as if he was teasing you with his own body. "Well, two can play at that game." You grabbed your towel and went off to shower this time you purposefully left you pj's in the room. After the relaxing shower you peeked your head out the bathroom door to check and see if anyone was up. Everyone was in there rooms and the coast was clear. You walked out with your towel and went into your room. Nishinoya was on his phone and looked up and you as you walked in. "(Y/n)! Where are your clothes!?" "What's wrong? You...uncomfortable?" You said with a pouty face. "Nah its cool." You continued to get dressed slowly and you knew he was looking. "You're killing me." He said groaning. You giggled. He went behind you and put his hands on your hips. "We're  gonna get in trouble." He whispered in your ear." "In trouble for what?" You turned to him, face to face, and wrapped your arms around his neck. "This." He picked you up and laid you on the floor kissing your neck. You giggled and was kissing him back. Out in the hall, Tanaka was walking towards your room going to ask Noya if he had his back jacket mixed up in his suitcase. Meanwhile in your room, your top was off and so was Noya's. "You Noya do you have my-" Tanaka asked while opening the door to see you under Nishinoya both almost completely naked. His eyes widen and he shut the door before you both could shout and him. Nishinoya got off of you and you grabbed your shirt to throw it on and you  jumpped in bed. Noya closes the door behind him as he leaves. "What Tanaka?" Tanaka'so eyes were still wide in shock. That was the first time he saw a real girl topless. "I was um looking to see if you had my jacket, the boobs- I mean! The black jacket! Y-yeah the black one." "No I don't have it and I haven't seen it. Look what did you see." "Nothing bro. I didn't mean to interrupt you guys." "Just knock, night!" "N-night." Tanaka replied, heading back into his room. Noya shut the door behind him and laid in bed. "I can't believe he saw my boobs." You groaned shoving your face in the pillow. "He told me he didn't see anything." "No he definitely saw, ughhhh this is super awkward." You got off your bed. "Where you going ?" He asked. "Just to Suga's room, I need to talk to him." You knock on his door and he replied, "open!" You walked in and sat on the floor. Suga was cuddling with Daichi and he saw your face. "What happened?" "Ugh the awkwardest night ever." "Aww tell me all about it." He got down on the floor with you and he began to braid your hair. You told him the whole story. "You guys didn't lock the door?" "Well we completely forgot and of course the one time we forget he walks in. Ugh he saw me Suga! Topless!" "Hey now it's gonna be okay. Maybe you just got to talk to him." "Wouldn't that just make it worse?" "Communication is key! To relationships and friendships!" He smiled. "I guess." He finished the braid and you looked in his mirror. "Hey your braiding has gotten better!" You say in awe while looking at the braid. "Thanks! Ive been practicing. Now go talk to him!" You left his room  and saw Tanaka in the living room. "Mind if I join you?" You ask. "S-sure." You sat down on the couch. "Look about the whole thing, I'm sorry I didn't mean to barge in, and it wasn't on purpose! I didn't even see anything." He was flustered and his face was pink. "Tanaka, we're friends, you don't have to lie." He didn't answer. "Also I know you saw my boobs, when you opened the door, i saw you staring." You laughed. "I'm sorry about that." "It's ok, just knock next time." "I uh just never saw them like I'm real life so I was shocked." "I just didn't want us to be awkward you know." You said. "Yeah I get that. Well I'm gonna head up, good night (y/n)." "Night Tanaka." He got off the couch and went upstairs, just before you could do the same, Tsuki walked in. "Sit back down you will explain this story." He said with a sly grin. You rolled your eyes. "You just love drama don't you." You said. "Yeah, I do. Now tell me." "How much do you know?" "All I know is Tanaka saw your breasts. I heard you both talking about it while I was in the kitchen getting a water. I also heard Tanaka talking to himself saying Jesus Christ I'm screwed. Noya is gonna kill me. Damn her boobs were huge though. Oh god I can't believe I actually saw them. So now you fill in the blanks." You told Tsuki and then he started laughing. "I can't believe he actually saw your breasts. That's hilarious." "Yeah yeah. Real funny. We made up so it's not weird anymore. Or at least I hope." "(Y/n) come on doesn't it seem a little weird that Tanaka would come into the room asked for something at this time of night? What if he wanted to join?" "Ugh Tsuki please don't be weird." "I'm just putting it out there, what if Noya and him wanted to funk you at the same time?" "Ugh why are you so gross." "I'm just asking the basic questions." You went upstairs and he did too.