A little Jealous Much?

~~~TIME SKIP TO TRAINING CAMP DAY~~~After school you headed to the parking lot to wait for the bus with the rest of the volleyball club waiting for the bus to come. "Oi guys!" You smiled as you greeted the volleyball players. "huh? Asahi san, where's the bus?" "We're not sure. Guess it's late." You glanced over at Nishinoya who was talking and smiling with Tanaka. Your eyes gazed at Noya in awe for a while now until Kiyoko tapped you on the shoulder and said "(y/n) san. The bus is here." "WHa- oh s-sorry." "That's ok." You got on the bus and was looking for a seat when Suga called out your name. "Oi (y/n)! Sit with us!" said Suga smiling happily. "Sure." You sat between Suga and Daichi with Asahi at the end. When Nishinoya saw you with the 3rd years he clenched his fist with anger. "What's wrong bro? You seem pretty pissed about something." "It's nothing Tanaka." "Come on bro you can tell me." "It's just that (y/n) is sitting with the third years." "So? It's not like Suga likes her. He told you he likes her as a friend." "Yeah, but that doesn't mean Daichi likes her as a friend." "I thought you were mad at (y/n)?" "Well yeah but I...don't know anymore." Tanaka snickered and began to go on his phone while Noya stared at you and the 3rd years. "So (y/n), you like Karasuno so far?" said Daichi. "Yeah. It's pretty cool here." "We're glad you like it." "So, what's the training camp like?" "Oh, it's really fun. There's other school teams that go too." "Really? Which schools are going today?" "I think it's Neckoma and Fuckurodani this time." "Have you guys vs. them before?" "Yeah. They're pretty good." An hour later you started to fall asleep and rested your head on Daichi's shoulder. Noya woke up Tanaka to show him what just happened. "Tanaka! Wake up!" "What is it bro?" "Look!" Noya pointed to you resting your head on Daichi's shoulder. "See! I told you he likes her." "How does that prove anything?" "He probably put her head on his shoulders!" "Yeah sure he did. Just go to sleep. We still have a while before we get to the training camp." "How can I sleep when my girl is asleep on his shoulder!" Kiyoko turned around and placed a sly grin on her face. "Oh so all of a sudden (Y/n) is yours?" "I d-didn't mean it like that!" "Mhm. Sure you didn't." Nishinoya tried to get Suga's attention to tell him that he doesn't want you resting on Daichi's shoulder. But Suga was listening to music and didn't even notice Noya. So he just texted him instead. Noya: "Oi can you do me a favor?" Suga:"Yeah sure :)" Noya:"Can you please tell Daichi that I don't want (y/n) resting on his shoulder." Suga:"Oh I see. You're jealous." Noya:"What! No I'm not!" Suga:" :/ " Noya:"Ok well yeah. I still like her. But like...more than that you know?" Suga:"awww lol. Btw Daichi doesn't like (y/n) like that. :)" Noya:"Really! Thanks I feel a lot better now! :)" Suga:" lol np." Suga whispered to Daichi and said "Psst." "Yeah?" "Nota told me he's getting jealous that (y/n) is on your shoulder." Said Suga.
~~~TIME SKIP TO WHEN U GET THERE~~~You rub your eyes in confusion. "Huh we're here already?" "Yup." Daichi said with a smile. You grab your stuff and wait outside till everyone was out of the bus. The team heads inside and drops off their bags in the room while you, Yachi, and Kiyoko go to a room next door and put your stuff there. Oi Kiyoko San. Why didn't you bring any of your stuff here? Aren't you staying with us here?" "Nope. I live a couple blocks down and my dad wants me to stay home rather than be here when my house is near by." "Oh makes sense." "Oi (y/n) chan." "Yeah Yaichi." "Are you still mad at Noya kun?" You blushed. "I-I don't know." The team went to the gym to practice and you 3 went to watch. Kiyoko insisted to help get the water for the team. So you 3 went to the water fountain and was filling water bottles. After you guys finished filling the water bottles, you went straight into the gym and handed out the water bottles to the team and you had one more water bottle to give. "Who didn't get a water bottle?" "Me." It was Nishinoya. He was huffing and puffing (AND I'LL BLOW YOUR HOUSE DOWN! Lmao sorry that's literally what went on in my head when I was writing this) from all the practice they were doing. You handed the water bottle to him. Both your hands touched making both of you heat up and blush a bit. "T-Thanks." "N-No problem." Kiyoko bumped you and said "ohhhhh~ I see someone blushing~" "Wha-! I totally was not!" You pouted your cheeks as she was giving you the sly grin. As you were watching them and the other teams practice with Yachi and Kiyoko, you spotted a tall male with white and black spiky hair. He kinda reminded you of the great horned owl. You started to giggle causing the 2 girls to stare at you in confusion. "(y/n) chan? Are you ok?" Said Yachi putting her had on your head making sure you didn't have a fever. "Pfff. Yeah it's just that the guy over there looks like a owl." The girls giggled too then continued to watch the game. (I know this sounds mean but come on. He looks like an owl and we'd all giggle a bit. But I love Bokuto btw MY LITTLE OWL CINNAMON ROLL) Nishinoya was receiving some spikes thrown by Tanaka. He was super focused until he heard you giggling. His heart started to beat faster and he started heating up a little bit. Noya turned to you gazing at you laughing and smiling. And because Noya wasn't paying attention, he got spiked down in the face hard. Really hard. (I mean those are Tanaka's spikes. Come on someone's bound to get hurt.)