Heart To Heart

"I'm just here if you want to talk." "Look (y/n) I only like telling Yamaguchi personal stuff like this." "What about that one time with your dad?" "I only told you that since Yamaguchi wasn't here." "How is he by the way?" "Better, he doesn't have cancer anymore." "That's great! Now can you just tell me what wrong?" "Alright, but if you tell anyone this I'll kill you. I... have a crush on Yamaguchi..." "Really?!" "Yes, but don't tell him. I don't think he likes me like that way." "Tsuki he likes you it's so obvious." "How could you tell?" "Well for starters he always wants to be with you, he tries to touch your arm and stuff, and he cares about you so much." "You really think he likes me?" "Yeah! Totally." "I'm sorry about yelling at you and Noya. It's just I was so worried that Yamaguchi wouldn't like me and you both being all couple like, it just pissed me off I guess. Now that you put the idea of him liking me back I'll learn to put up with you and your dorky boyfriend." You giggled. "Oh by the way, what were you talking about back there?" "Oh you mean about what Noya and Tanaka talked about when they met you? Well, it was right after school, so we were all getting ready for practice..."
~~~FLASHBACK~~~Nishinoya and Tanaka ran into the locker room late. They thought they were alone but Tsuki was there using the bathroom and was about to walk out until he heard them talking about you, the new student. "Yo that girl in our (subject) class is really cute." Tanaka said. "No she's hot." "Hotter than Kiyoko San?" "I mean yeah. She has way bigger breasts." Tanaka nudged Noya's shoulder. "No. Kiyoko is bigger." "Bruh we would have to see them side by side and then you could tell...that the new girl is bigger. Also she has a nice ass too, like how can you find a better girl? Plus she's smart, kind, and funny? She's fucking wife material." "Whatever you say bro, my wife is gonna be perfect, it's gonna be Kiyoko San." (End of flashback) "he really said that stuff about me?" "Yeah. Are you mad at him?" "I just wanna talk with him about it. You coming back inside?" You asked opening the front door. "In a minute. I need to think alone." "Alright then." You smiled and went inside. You walked upstairs to your room and sat on your bed. "I told you that I wanted to be alone." Nishinoya said looking up from his feet. "I want to talk to you about it. We've been through so much, there is nothing that would make me want to leave you." He sighs and taps his bed signaling you to sit next to him. He explains the same story Tsuki told you. "I know you think I'm super gross now, and according to Tsuki, a huge pervert." Nishinoya said looking away. "No...not exactly. I just...kinda wish you told me to my face at the time.~" your hand went on his leg and you laid your head on his shoulder. (Lay your head on my shoulderrrrrrr whisper in my ear, babyyyy. Lmao I love that song) Nishinoya blushed. "Really? You're okay with stuff like that?!" "Yeah." You looked up at his brown eyes. You both leaned in for a kiss until Hinata slams open your door and yells "Breakfast is ready! Where you guys gonna kiss?" "Hinata get out!" You shouted throwing a pillow at him. He closed the door and Nishinoya laughed. "I am hungry though, we'll finish this after we eat?~" He says with a sly grin on his face. You smiled back and went downstairs to eat with him. As you walked to the kitchen, Tsuki pulled Noya aside. "Hey I'm uh sorry for what I said back there I just got some stuff going on and I didn't mean what I said." "Were cool Tsuki, I get like that all the time." Nishinoya smiled sweetly and sat at the table. Once the team was at the dinning table ready to eat, Daichi and Suga started handing out the food. There was scrambled eggs, orange juice, bacon, sausage, buttered toast, pancakes and waffles. The team devoured everything mostly because Hinata was challenged to and eating contest between Kageyama, Tanaka, and Noya. You helped Suga wash the dishes and just as you were about to tell Suga all about Tsuki and Noya's fight, Yamaguchi enters the kitchen. "N-need some help?" "Oh sure!" You said. He smiled and helped clear the rest of the table. "So how long have you and Tsukishima have been friends for?" You asked. He blushed while answering. "Since we were toddler I think, or maybe grade school." (Elementary school) "So you know him a lot." "Yeah. He may seem cold hearted but he's really nice when you've known him for a long time." He started to blush again. You nudged his shoulder. He laughed nervously. "Y-you know he's an cute I-I mean cool friend!" "I'm just messing with you." You patted him on the shoulder. After the dishes were washed and the table was clean, Suga and Daichi made everyone gather in the living room. "Alright everyone we're going to have a snowman building contest. There are going to be three teams, the first years are team one, second years team two, and third years team three." Daichi announced. Everyone got their jackets and hats and headed outside. "What should we make team?" You asked Tanaka and Noya. "I don't know. Any ideas Noya?" Tanaka asked. "Nope." The first years were already building their snowman. "Guess we're gonna go classic snowman then." You said started to build the bottom part. After the base of the snowman was done, you three started to put on the hate scarf, etc. Daichi yelled "Time!" and everyone stopped. Tanaka slyly made a snowball and chucked it at the first years snowman. The head fell right on Hinata. Tanaka laughed loudly. "PFFT, HAHAHA! You should have seen your face Hinata!" Tanaka shouted. "No fair!" Hinata made a snowball and threw it right at Tanaka's face. "You're gonna pay Hinata!" Tanaka chased Hinata and soon enough everyone was having one big snowball fight.