Safe

Nishinoya smiled in awe as he watched you reunite with your family. He called his mom to tell her what happened and here's how that went: "Nishinoya! Are you with Tanaka?" "No! Look you know my girlfriend (y/n)," "Oh! Her? I love her she's a real treat. Are you at her house? Use protection! I know I said I wanted grandkids but not this early!" "MOM!" *Noya goes outside the room* "I'm sorry, continue." "Well she got kidnapped and" "OMG! I'LL CALL THE POLICE DON'T WORRY!" "No! She's fine. This was today after school. (Alright I rlly don't wanna rewrite what just happened and I'm pretty sure you don't want to read a summary of 3 chapters so I'll just skip to the end of the explanation) "I'm heading over there right now!" "I was actually planning to spend the night here at the hospital with (y/n)." "Oh ok then but tomorrow I'm picking you up don't complain about it!" "Ok just the night." "Alright bye I love you." "Love you too." He walked back into the room and sat in the chair next to the bed. "It's starting to get late." Said your mother. "We'll take Asahi home and visit you tomorrow and maybe take you home if that's ok with the doctor. Nishinoya, Do you need a ride?" "No I'm gonna stay here with (y/n)" "Ok then bye. Goodnight!" Your family left and you quickly feel asleep. Nishinoya's chest was still in pain from the shot. But he fell asleep next to you in the chair while holding your hand.
~~~NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL DURING PRACTICE~~~ The team was a bit off from yesterday's incident with you and wasn't in the best mood to practice. Asahi didn't play during practice instead he just sat down on the bleachers with Kiyoko and Yachi. "Where's Nishinoya and (y/n) chan?" Asked Yachi. "She's in the hospital remember! I told you the story last night after Suga told me." Said Kiyoko "Oh right." "You doing ok Asahi?" "Yeah I'm just a little worried about My sister, Noya, and Ukai that's all." "I meant physically..." "Oh! Sorry. Yeah I'm ok I got shot in the thigh."(His beautiful thicc thighs ;) "Can you walk?" "Yeah it's a minor pain though. I'm just sitting out cause I don't wanna get hurt." "Is Nishinoya gonna be able to play?" "I'm not sure, he took a shot near the chest. But knowing Noya, I think he'll be alright." 
At the hospital~~~ You And Nishinoya were talking about what happened yesterday. "How's your chest from the bullet wound?" "It's ok." "I'm really sorry about what happened. It's my fault" you started to cry. You felt it was your fault that Nishinoya got hurt and cause you two to be here in the hospital. Nishinoya looked You in the eyes and put his ands on your shoulder. "Don't you dare ever say that again! That was not your fault and you know it! It was Akuno's fault. He's the one that kidnapped you. It was also my choice to jump in front of the bullet. You did nothing wrong." You hugged him tightly and then wiped your tears. "You're right. I just feel like I should have done something." "Well you couldn't really do anything with the formula in your system." "That's true." The nurse walked in and smiled. "Miss (y/n) and Nishinoya. I have your lunch ready for you." "Oh, thank you." The nurse brought in two trays. She placed yours on your nightstand and gave Noya's tray in his hands. The nurse left the room and you both started to eat. "Do you think you're gonna be able to go back to school tomorrow." Noya said while still eating. "I hope so. But I dont think our lives will be the same like they were before." "Any challenge or obstacle that come our way won't stop out in dying love for each other." You laughed a bit. "A little cheesy much?" "Hey I thought it was pretty inspirational." After you both finished your lunch you both just watched some movies/shows on the tv." Nishinoya's phone rang. "Oh it's Asahi." "Oi Noya. How are you guys holding up?" "We're fine." "Can I speak to (y/n)?" "Yeah sure." "Hi Asahi." "You ok." "I'm fine." "Ok I just wanted to tell you that me, mom, and dad are gonna pick you up in a hour and we're gonna have dinner after we pick you up." "Ok cool." Nishinoya ends the call. "My mom just texted me that she's gonna pick me up soon. "Ok then I'll see you at school." "Yeah and maybe you can come back to watch me practice." "I don't think you should practice." "What? Why not?" "Cause I don't want you to hurt you chest." "(Y/n) I'll be fine. Plus I don't feel any pain anymore!" He smiled and you smiled back. You knew you couldn't control him and his actions but you just wanted to warn him before hand just so he can keep that in mind. An hour later, Nishinoya's mom and your parents came to pick you two up. "Ready to go (y/n)?" "Yeah. Did you bring extra clothes?" (Ur wearing the hospital gown) "Yup. Here you go." Said your. Mother. "Thanks." You went to the bathroom and changed. Nishinoya and his mom already left and you went home with your family. You fell asleep in the car and Asahi had to carry you out and put you in your bed. You started moving around in your sleep thinking about Nishinoya.
(HI GUYS! IM SOOOOOO SORRY THAT I DIDN'T UPDATE IN LIKE YEARS! I got my ipad/computer/phone taken away so I could write Wattpad without it and now I got it back so again I'm rlly sorry that I didn't update. Also! I'm writing another series called Misfits and I'll keep you guys posted on it if you even wanna read it :)