1-Listening To The Wilds

Listening to the Wilds

There are things that we often misunderstand as the difference between ego, obsession and love as well as the aspects of the human and the animal nature. Everyone has a choice. The question is what do you choose? Our human emotions are unpredictable that none might understand their motive. As we all know 'failure is the pillar of success', this is the story of our fellow mate-Abdul Khan. Whether you see him, always remember that we all have flaws underneath. To overcome, never criticize people who actually try to redeem themselves. Before you judge someone, remember-none are perfect as well as their views.

Dear Abdul

The story you have shared to me was may be crazy but it is you who made me realized about how do you learnt life lessons from? You reminded me of Dr. Dolittle but in a different way. It's not your one story arc but two with a lot of connections but not a two novel. I really appreciate what you are going though and the way you are leading your life means a lot to me as well as all over the world.

Your Therapist

Kalam Ahmed

St. Jeffery Hospital

United States of America

Yes, it's me Dr. Kalam Ahmed-your counsellor and therapist. The letter you saw is the answer to my patient's story whose life lessons told me everything that I always ask. True, you are the answer of everything-just that you need to find yourself. Especially kids, be careful with the minor profanities and some sultriest innuendos and brace yourselves-if you are under active reading or commenting on Abdul's antics-shout 'ABDUL!' or under his nickname 'ABBY!' or say 'SHUT UP!' when you get angry. Anyways, I was not there in the story until you will find out about me much later. Do you know? There are lots of things other than selfies as well as the social networking media? Real life events are way different than virtual life. Our Abdul had that kind of misunderstanding due to his bratty attitude and does not understand the deeper philosophies of life. Despite the fact that he was successful with his achievements and awards, the whiny girls always used to date him but after two days, he used to reject one to other that considered as a 'hobby' for him. He was used to be criticized by his employees and senior colleagues due to his behavior and was lazy to do the work. He had something in lacking-he must have to find himself for that. Our story will start here...