41

14

At night, Shahbaz saw Lango who was sitting cross-legged. He looked upset and could not understand what to react. Therefore, he burst into silent tears. Shahbaz's redemption went strong. He understood that Lango had the similar weakness as Shahbaz.

"Lango, are you okay" said Shahbaz calmly.

"When your own brother thinks of you as an illegitimate son, how do you feel? Your own brother so controlling that how could you understand the difference? Please, I need to know" said Lango.

"I understand what you are going through. But I love the way you bow down with respect. You need to love yourself, then love others. Otherwise, you cannot win the fight and you might always focus on your weakness. " said Shahbaz.

"These are actually our traditions on which the Hakim used to tell us: respect, peace and understand" said Lango.

Suddenly, they heard a sound from the dark bushes. A dark, hooded figure was coming out from it. When she opened the hood, Shahbaz was surprised with disbelief.

"Amyrah?" said Shahbaz with surprise.

Along with her, it was Sabah who arrived in Peaceland. Shahbaz was in utmost tears as he was about to hugged Amyrah. But she gave him a gentle slap.

"You scoundrel, you are leaving the whole kingdom out and resting in the jungle? What about us?" said Amyrah.

Both hugged at each other.

"I missed you so much!" said Shahbaz.

"I miss you too" said Amyrah.

Both kissed their cheeks and lips on each other. Sabah and Lango were awed.

"How did you get here? How's Qifar?" asked Shahbaz.

"He betrayed you. Some of the villagers thought that you were dead!" said Sabah.

"Is that lunatic freed again?" asked Shahbaz.

"Yes, he's free but The New Emperor is my father now. The villagers are killed every day and every time some of the young ones get tortured as well as the children" said Amyrah.

"This is outrageous! Even without my permission, they declared me to be dead. My kingdom, I just made the killing accessible for only the misogynists and they are killing the whole innocent villagers. I made the mistake but this time, I will not do the same mistake again" said Shahbaz.

"You go! My king!" said Amyrah.

"We are talking to each other for years!" said Shahbaz.

"Anyway, I got here because of that lemur, Capren who let me enter the world of Peaceland. Am I that kind enough" said Amyrah.

"No, you are not kind enough but you are a generous heart" said Shahbaz.

Therefore, He, Amyrah and Sabah were about to go to the lion's den.

He saw Zuba who came along with Capren. They bowed at the Emperor.

"Woah! Zuba, thank you for bringing my 'sister' and me" said Amyrah.

"You know him?" said Shahbaz with surprise.

"Not only had the cute Capren done it" said Amyrah.

Both went to the waterfall where Amyrah brought colorful tents from her baggage. She took out the tents and decorated it with Sabah and Shahbaz. Zuba and Capren as well as Kara who suddenly came out of nowhere entered the tent. It was huge and such that four people can live in it. It had a dining table where they can go with the fruits.