71

21

Jared, Kabir and Shahana were fighting with their sword with the giants. But what they saw was unexpected. They watched that Zuba was wounded and bloodstained. They took Zuba to the Monkey's paradise. It was empty. Shahana teleported through the ruined castle.

Shahana saw Sehara was punching Hafiz continuously like beating a puppet. His expression was weird.

"Hold on, old lady, let me drink some water" sighed Hafiz.

Hafiz was about to run away from the old lady Sehara. But Shahana stopped him. She saw an apple on his pocket, her vision came into being:

After Qifar had a conversation with Shahbaz, he went to the dungeon where Hafiz was chained.

"Hello there, minister, did the treacherous king disturbs you?" said The King of Kamlapur.

"Why are you talking to me?" asked Qifar.

"You are a fool of a youth, Qifar. I trapped the giants to clean up the environment as we, humans can live on" said The King of Kamlapur.

"You were once a king but you are now a prisoner" said Qifar.

"I do not care. I want to get freed, so we can clean up the environment together" said The King of Kamlapur.

"How? I used to have a Hermit who used to advise me for the black magic. Therefore, I have a weakness. It's an apple. He told me to capture the giant to get the apple from their trees. I got it there!" said Hafiz, the King of Kamlapur.

The vision stopped from Shahana's memory that actually transferred to Nishi's vision.

"NISHI, DESTROY HAFIZ'S APPLE" said Shahana in Nishi's mind.

Nishi realized that she had to go back to the ruined castle not only to get the apple but to save Shahana.

Therefore, she went to the ruined castle. Nishi saw that Shahana was sword fighting with Hafiz while, Sehara was sitting in the table side beside the tomb, wounded. Shahana was hurt by Hafiz's sword beating.

"This is getting too far!" said Nishi.

She punched Hafiz continuously that the apple fell off from his pocket. It was glittering green.

"It's predictable!" said Nishi.

Nishi was about to get the apple but was stopped by Hafiz who hurt her by scratching.

"Are you trying to be like an Actor in a Bengali Cinema?" said Nishi.

"What did you say?" said Hafiz.

"Then why are you scratching me like a cat?" asked Nishi.

"OMG!" said Hafiz who was tired of scratching Nishi because she did not have any scratch or wound on her body. She kicked Hafiz as a martial arts person. Kabir went through Capren's field where the skunks were farting Kabir and Capren were fainted.

"Here it goes again" said Capren during his faint.

In the meantime, the tanks stopped while the animals transformed into their true form. Therefore, those were the pets who got aggressive and broke their chains to attack the giants. Some became the flying wolves, some became the white giant tigers, some became the beautiful ladies and some became the dragons. The people enjoyed while some were taking the videos of the fast flying creatures who were attacking the giants.

"Animals are the blessing, no matter what happens" said one of the people who was stuck in the traffic on the bridge.

The people were watching the animals who were sweating hard while attacking the animals. But some exceptions, as the librarian was listening to music in headphones as one of the guardians were attacking in front of the library. When she opened the door, she saw the flying wolves.

"O My God! I am wowed!" said the librarian.

The librarian fainted.