4

Chapter Three

As he entered the office, he suddenly had a text message. He picked up:

"Hey Abby baby, are you hurt, huh? See you soon!

XO XO XO"

"Sehara? How did she get my number?" exclaimed Abdul to himself.

It was six years back when Abdul was still a spoilt youth who used to enjoy with friends, partying and taking drugs. Since he was in the office, he always forget to take drugs due to his heavy schedule. Anyways, the days of youth were always golden. One day, as the class was held, the teacher was asking the name of the students. Until, he announced Abdul's name on the list, everyone claimed him to be absent. Suddenly, Abdul opened the door with such a polished manner that the girls stared at him. He wore a sunglass as well as listening to music on the headphone with a golden chain on his neck. He was kind of a thin physique, not like his bodybuilding self in the present. Some of the boys of his class except for his friend used to backbite not only his appearance but his 'bratty' behavior.

When he sat down in the class by putting his legs on the table, the teacher was so shocked that he shouted "Manners, please!"

"Do you know who I am?" said Abdul angrily by choking the collar on the teacher.

"No matter even if you are a son of a fucking billionaire! Leave me for the sake of humanity, please!" shouted the teacher.

After Abdul left the collar, he sat down as normally. He was caught attention by a girl's naivety and innocence as well as the way she was scared. At night, when he was drinking and playing cards with his friends, Samrat and Rafiq (his ex-employee) asked "Abdul, why did you stop choking the professor?"

"Man, when I saw her, I felt that I got the innocence back" said Abdul.

"Ya man..." said Rafiq.

"But wait! You must have to persuade her" said Samrat.

"I don't know how to talk to a lady. She might be scared if she meets me" said Abdul.

"Ah, no worries-cheers!" said Rafiq.

The trio smiled as they shared the cheers with the bottle.

The next day in the canteen, Abdul continued the boisterous behavior. Until he saw the innocent girl. As he sat down opposite the girl, he said in a rough voice "Hey you, new girl, what's your name?"

She was scared.

"S..S..Sehara" she stammered.

"Hi, I am Abdul, call me Abby. Nice to meet ya..." said Abdul awkwardly.

"N..n.. nice to meet you too, Abby sir" she stammered.

"Hey, don't get nervous! No one's wanna go with me to the prom night. Would you like to go?" asked Abdul.

"Sure, why not?" said Sehara (the innocent girl).

Weeks after weeks, Sehera started to fall in love with Abdul's charm and his good looks. The love was so unconditional that she was ready to confess it! Until the prom night, when Sehara was prepared to dance, Abdul instead takes the other girl who used to bully Sehara. When Abdul saw Sehera wept, he was about to stop her. Then Rafiq and Samrat stopped Abdul from running. Those events of the misunderstanding and immaturity made him crueler even to Rafiq and Samrat. While he was completely drunk, he drove the car to chase Sehara who was driving her scooty along with Samrat and Rafiq. As Rafiq and Abdul were at the front seat, Samrat was the only member at the backseat.

As Rafiq attempted Abdul to speed down the car, he did not listen. The backside of the car was bumped off by the truck. Abdul and Rafique were the only members of the incident survived at the hospital but were in the unconscious state. Until, Abdul got up into senses, he asked the doctor "Where is Rafiq?"

"He's in another cabin" said the doctor.

"Where is Samrat?" asked Abdul.

The doctor was saddened. He bowed his head with sadness.

"Samrat? Dead?" exclaimed Abdul.

With rage he almost lost his sanity as well as he got violent. He even attended the funeral. His dad supported him and made him avoid the addiction to drugs and alcohol. Since the day after that, he joined the office as the employer and the director of the Advertisement Farm. Though he was extremely dominant, he was quite a little more bratty than usual but a little 'gentle-manly'. Since then, he was not in good terms with Rafiq even he employed Rafiq.

As in the present, he heard someone knocked the door to his cabin. He saw a sultry, seductive girl, no other than-Sehara.

"Well, hello Abby baby. Why are you in my cabin?"

"You showed up! I thought you got out from my life. You even blocked me on both Face and Real-book. Why are you here?" said Abdul.

"Mr. Abdul, you are demoted to the manager of the company. Now you are sitting at the opposite" Said Sehara.

He was under shock that he had to say goodbye to his old cabin. He was such in tears that he could not shave for few days. This time, even his father could not support him to be promoted again as a director. What is his father hiding from him? What he was actually trying to say in the mythological story? Is that true or not?